Thread: Looking for KD

Looking for KD

Me and a buddy are looking for a KD.
    We both are experienced.
    We have played many ages.
    PM or post here

Have a look at my thread. See if you fit
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

I am definately looking for some help, KD is in a mess at the moment got 3 active and the rest have gone awol if you wanna join give me your kingdom/island and province name and join in.....I am in a mass recruit mode so any friends welcome!!

Post Fiend
    Zenobias Zealots Recruiting!

ZZ will be recruiting War preferenced players for the new age. Typically we go for charts, or stay in the top. But a recent change of heart has led me back to warring non-stop in the new age.

Requirements:

1. Experience
    2. 24/7 login capability (Or close to it. We do require people to wake up to hit)
    3. Follow orders

I'm growing tired of Utopia and want to have a couple good FSU ages before I retire to a ghetto.

Contact maugrim via IRC for interview.

My Kd does not require 24/7 login capacity, although i would prefer someone from north america, or at least someone who speaks english and uses irc. Also I would prefer if they had a fancy hat.
    My life is better then yours.

euros ftw.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    we have some spots to fill if you are interested. We do not use irc but the ingame chat. We dont need your phone number either. You also wont have to lose sleep just make sure you can manage 2 uniques a day during war. Out of war i dont care what you do as long as you rebuild and are ready for another war within the given amount of time.

our kingdom goes for a good number of wars every age and try to win as many as possible. Exploring is not for us as we are actually a bit small in land/nw but dont let that fool you. If your interested or have any questions let me know.

Oh. you can play whatever race/pers you wish as long as it is an attacker role capable of 2 uniques a day.
    if you are interested take a look at the Wishmasters recruiting thread!

Post Fiend
    adding on to what the people said, i have 2 invites to fit both you and your buddy in.

Regular
    some people where complaining about me copying a text i didn't write:

[16:22] Djinn of Knights> nice copy/paste :P

[16:27] Djinn of Knights> hmm nice plagiarizing XD

to avoid these kinds of messages in the future, i like to add that i am by no means the original author of this article.

1. Knights F. et al ;2011 June, Utopian Recrutment boards, studie on the best way to recruit new provinces: Wishmasters recruiting.

New kingdom, casual experienced players returning , but need fairly active players. Have fun, war and kick butt.

Thread Information