Thread: Looking for A/T or T/M

Looking for A/T or T/M

We are looking for 1 player to take over a halfling/Rogue province in our kd. Our kd is warring though out the age, you can be A/T or T/M. If you are interested to take over the province and have fun with us, please let me know, i will invite you to our kd.

Hey, I'm currently playing a halfling rogue A/T in a ghetto and looking for a better kingdom. I just started playing again after an 8 year break. I used to go by the name Midget Man a long time ago. I was a monarch of a kingdom for about 7 ages, and I also was the leader of an alliance called Legions of Dementia. I only played halflings back then, so I had a lot of experience as A/T and T/M.

Hi, nice to meet you here. We need experience player like you, let me know you email i will send an invitation to you.

For some reason it won't let me send a PM. My email is jtwing85@gmail.com. Don't send me an invite yet. I want to speak in email first since it won't let me PM.

You need to have at least five posts before you can PM.

Demented Logic, i have sent you an email.

recruit closed ?

I want in plz current king T/m 1900 acres played for ages, tired of multies just lost 4 players

darkhold33, the Halfling has taken by someone already. We have an Undead in our kd is going to be abandoned soon, would you like to take it over?

Thread Information