Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishmasters Recruiting

warring them currently,

they are a decent bunch. Beat my KD for activity, mind you we just put together this age and don't really recruit all that aggressively :p
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    thanks for that post. Would be better if we didnt lose 2 of our players this war :P

This is first age we have really recruited also.

Wow, I remember you guys, you were on my island during my 2nd age in uto (a35), one of those "i wanna be like them" kds. Good luck!
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Post Fiend
    Yeah we have been around awhile. We aren't as good as what we use to be but are looking to change that again. Just need to finish filling up few more spots and we should be able to rock again.

Regular
    a decent bunch that was on the same island as MA a long time ago is still recruiting! anyone interessted? just PM Knights!!!

I sent an email your way today, Knights. I thought that I didn't have an account on here, turns out I have one from way back in the day. Who woulda thunk it? Anyhow, check your email :)

Post Fiend
    would like to join. am in a ghetto now. was in poker face in age 36 #1 honor. wont be able to be as active as then because am out of university but definitely able to pull my load. think i am too new to pm otherwise i dont know how.

Yes, you have to have more posts to PM on here. Just ask any questions that you might have, post your comments on the age changes, and post in the GT area. You'll have the posts in no time :)
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Post Fiend
    riska i replied to your email and br3nt00 im not to concerned about activity til war starts. Would you be able to make 2 uniques a day during war? Also im not a fan of honor hunters as they usually only do what gives them more honor rather than inflict more damage. If your looking to go for honor again im sorry to say it, but our KD is not for you.

Hey Knights, sent another email with a quick clarification. I think I would be a pretty good fit with you guys. Let me know what you think, or if you need any more info.

Post Fiend
    you got mail.

Regular
    we still have more spots to fill!! so don't wait any longer!

hey

Quote Originally Posted by The People View Post
    we still have more spots to fill!! so don't wait any longer!
    i can follow the rules and 2 attacks per day during war. i would like to join your kingdom next age.

well my kd farmed them of all acres/honor but i guess they won the war because acres and honor do not matter!
    My life is better then yours.

Regular
    hi Jhimerci, you're more then welcome. i'll ask knights to contact you (but you can only send/receive pms when you have made more then 5 posts, so he'll probably post here too:P)

@ goodz, hahaa you have a 6k a 5.3k and a 4k acre province that are useless and 8 provinces between 757 and 210 acres. the war was fun but lasted to long. thanks for the win

Thread Information