Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Wishmasters Recruiting

Not sure if you guys are still recruiting or not, but if you are I would like to join. I am currently a human/warrior A/T. I don't have a ton of experience but I've done my research and am willing to learn. I probably log in 6+ times a day so you could say I'm active so no problems there.

I'm interested in joining, feel free to pm me your email or hit me up at magiceffect@gmail.com

Post Fiend
    give me a second ill get back to you guys right now i have bigger problems to deal with. to see what im talking about...

http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...g&goto=newpost

as soon as that is dealt with ill get back to you two.

Regular
    good thing i read the recruitment boards! i told the rest of the kd what happened... Wands will be Queen until you're back, but she doesn't have a account to this forum.

we're still searching for an extra province for our kd
    i'll send a pm to wands to check this forum.
    Magice could you give us a little bit more information about your role (a/t/m), activity and experience?
    Last edited by The People; 05-09-2011 at 18:33.

Post Fiend
    we have 2 invites available.. but if they wont reinstate my account one will be used getting me back in...

Leonox & Magice have you guys played before? If not thats fine we can teach new players. We are looking for players who can make 2 uniques hits a day. Without repeating myself some more if you have read through this thread you can get a pretty good idea what we are looking for.

I've played off and on since 2005(use to always play dark elf/mystic), but never in a very good kingdom. Usually running 15% barracks to easily make 2 hits a day in war. So I'm not completely new to the game, !ut haven't been playing since age 1 either.

I'm Australian, I'm 25, I'm an IT consultant, I sleep 7 hours per night, I'm pretty much logged in the other 15 hours of the day, I log in constantly, I've been playing Utopia for years now, on and off, and I prefer organised kingdoms, I've never found one I like yet, mostly due to drama between outspoken individuals and the monarchs causing a split.

I can play all roles, but I prefer A/t. However if required I can do A/T. I've never like mage that much, however I understand its role and if required of me will perform to the best of my abilities.

Upon reviewing the Race and Personalities this age, I would say Avian/Merc or Avian / Cleric would be a strong A/t. Human / Rogue, a better A/T.
    Last edited by Magice; 06-09-2011 at 00:11.

Regular
    the problems knights was experiencing are solved, so if you're interested in our kd you can send him a pm or post here

Glad to hear all is well :) i'm still interested and would like to get out of the kingdom i'm in soon! lol

Post Fiend
    leonox post here again so i can send you a pm. You need 5 posts before i can pm you. Better yet if you would post here then pm me your location so i can find you ingame.

ok, will try to pm after i post this.

Post Fiend
    i have not received a pm yet. if you cant send a pm send me an email with your location.
    Last edited by FlamingKnights; 11-01-2015 at 04:33.

yea, still can't pm for some reason, but i sent you an email

Post Fiend
    i replied.

Post Fiend
    bump i have another invite available.

Thread Information