Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2 HaJ ghettos team up against another ghetto. what to do?

2 HaJ ghettos team up against another ghetto. what to do?

What do u do when 2 haj ghettos that are 1.5-2x ur size start hitting you? you obviously wish they were smaller cuz you know how 'good' *cough* haj is, but when they managed to escape any farm wars so far throughout the age, what is to be done? the noobs do target sharing and both kds hit. its Das legends HaJ and Uncontrolled Fever HaJ... i dont know who they were before or whatever... i never heard of any so far

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This has not been a good age for HaJ on these boards lol

Just do your best to defend yourself and get the situation handled. If they're that larger than you, your gains will be much better than theirs.

LOL

/me w8s for mad_scottish to come on and post "I run HaJ and we dont double team"

btw I think your maths is a bit off lol:

Das legends HaJ (xx:xx) = 35,956 acres while Uncontrolled Fever HaJ (xx:xx) is 57,308 acres. so which is 1.5-2x the size?
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 13-06-2011 at 18:05.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Forum Addict
    Obviously the kd size in question is between 20k and 30k acres. :P

I wonder, is there any reason other than disliking HaJ to call those two kingdoms "ghettos" ?

It has nothing to do with like or dislike, they are all simply ghetto. Their game play decides that nothing else.
    S E C R E T S

well my kd has 24k acres, so one is about 1.5 the other is about 2x and more.

i called them ghettos cuz if they were some decent work, they would have picked someone their size, plus they wouldn't double up. they sure didn't expect a ghetto to retal. but i guess this is the best part when you don't care about charts

Forum Addict
    So you don't differentiate between a ghetto with 24 provs and 4/4 war wins and one with 9 provinces who only login a few times per week ?

I find it kind of offensive toward actual ghettos of the second kind to associate them with unhonorable gameplay somehow.

Being ghetto has nothing to do with being honorable or not. HaJ is ghetto because they aren't any good. Obviously some ghettos are better than others though.
    S E C R E T S

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    People hate on haj because ultimately, HaJ used to be a numbers alliances where we had a lot of very crap kingdoms. Typically what was happening was that people were warring our weaker kingdoms and thats how we were always assessed.

You also have a lot of players that fall into the bracket of, you suck if you arent top 10. So we always sucked because we never went for rankings. People dont like us because they got waved when they werent ready or something, so they remember HaJ as an entity, as an alliance that waves people when they come oow etc.

The vast majority of it is a warped opinion, not based on a lot of fact. It is also spouted by people that play in larger kingdoms, that ride the success of the work that other people put in before them. It is something you get used too. Wouldnt matter what the alliance did in terms of rankings, people would still say we suck lol they are just morons that have no real basis for much thought and looking for reactions. In fact, most of the people that attack haj are people that dont play or have quit and come back sporadically etc.

In terms of the people that are claiming about us attacking and doubling up.

irc #haj my nick is mad_scottish come and find me, talk to me or edge... we will sort it out
    email mad_scottish @ hotmail.com

email me, ill answer and deal with the matter.

beyond that, quite frankly im sick of caring, im not going to sit and account for every hit my alliance makes. taking hits from 2 kingdoms, taking 2 from one, and 2 from another isnt haj doubling up on you. If you honestly feel you are being targetted then come make contact with us. Dont make little whiny posts because it isnt going to achieve very much.

lol

I dont see you defending 2 of your kingdoms ganging up on 1 kingdom though ;)
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I did that previously. Waiting on information as to who they are apparently hitting lol

Post Fiend
    Define 2 kimgdoms "ganging up".. show me the news summary showing two HaJ kingdoms waving you at the same time.. As the top players and tech team are always saying.. "please provide as much evidence as possible"..

And Dharan.. nice to see you're still on your little trolling tours.. lol

bump

<3 maddy
    This is SG Kingdom, if you are reading this you are the resistance - #Spore

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out
    Perfection. Fratzia. Sanitarium. Snowflake aka SG Kingdom. Sanctuary of Absalom. Rage of Absalom.

Yes, please... Evidence. I'm in one of those two KDs and in our recent news we arent waving anyone. lol

Thread Information