Thread: Blanc Blue Belge

Blanc Blue Belge

Freemehul today announces that he shall boycott the following companies:

begeulin import (OK this may be difficult, because they're wholesale and I don't know exactly what they sell)

benetton (crappy clothing anyway)

C & A (I always suspected them of racism, but now I know for certain, I also renew my boycott of Jantje Smit, but I detested his music anyway)

City Parkings (I'm glad I told my parents to take a different parking lot at Zaventem airport)

Interbrew (never will drink their beer anymore, makes a list: no Stella Artois, no Jupiler, no Beck, no Budweiser, no Dommelsch. And from now on I shall continue to name the Jupiler League by its real name, namely first division)

La Galerie Marie Christine (that's an art gallery I'll avoid in the future)

Puegeot (what can I say, the cars were already bad in terms of maintenance)

VG plastics (they were bad in the war and it certainly seems they haven't improved their ethics since the rise of Hitler (permanent boycott!!!), no more plastic toy soldiers from them)

And of course last but not least Adecco!

There's more on the list, but I sincerely doubt I'll ever buy their products anyway as I'm not in the market.
    Last edited by freemehul; 17-06-2011 at 10:04.
    Corruption is a serious impediment to civil liberties.

Post Fiend
    Ok, but the real question is: For what reason are you boycotting, and why those companies in particular?

They got caught for discrimination and rascism against minorities, targetting muslims in particular.

PvdA published a list of companies that were clients of Adecco (a Swiss employment agency). These clients requested to only hire autochtonous Belgians (i.e. read: White, Catholic, Walloon or Flemish). What is more, the list included a lot of companies who already had a history of rascism and discrimination in the past. That list is crystal clear evidence that the board and management of those companies are rascist and discriminating against minorities based on skin color, religion and sexual preference. That is a criminal offence! They do not live by the constitution and it shows that these people are anything but decent democrats.

This has been going on for a full decade now, as the list 10 years old. The dates are from 2001.
    Last edited by freemehul; 17-06-2011 at 21:03.

PvdA is of course never wrong :)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Quote Originally Posted by Landro View Post
    PvdA is of course never wrong :)
    They're not wrong, if it's been proven in court that they're right. Or in other words the list is real! The evidence is valid.

Enthusiast
    Ya, Imma boycott them too.

Thread Information