Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Utopia Forums News Team

I'm intrested in Writeing up news on utopia i been playing this game on and off for a very long time its sad to see it with such few players but time rolls on i guess.
    I belive the problem lyes in Pimp/Shrimp KD Kings and queens Demand you use it you dont you die. as was proven on my behalf last age as i moved 5 kds and ended up dead at end of it. Only to start again be top player in are kd and still be asked to leave because i refuse to use pimp as i see it as a feeble excuses to cheat at good math's game.
    But if all your looking for is players who keep a Eye on Kd's yer im deffo one of them i mean have you seen the top avien players WoW i love aviens my fav race even beat's undead and with a username like madeafterdeath you can guess how hard that is better watch out for them justins
    if i was tottaly off the mark it doesnt matter does it least i replyed ..

anyways have a nice day ...byes

need help... in war... have killed off EVERYONE. HAD SEVERAL deleted.. and the last we killed. NO one left in xx:xx Is my only recourse to surrend? I have no WD and with no one there I can't MP. What to do???
    Last edited by Palem; 02-07-2011 at 20:55. Reason: locations

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Yeah, you have to Withdraw in that situation. If you dont have the WD option yet you need to wait until minimum time has passed, which is 48 hours.

WE HAVE BEEN THRU THE MIN TIME. i HAVE ALSO TRIED TO SURREND... I GET ERROR MSG AND CAN NOT SURREND. I NEED IMMEDIATE HELP PLS. i DO NOT GET THE WD OPTION.

@kjun65, your KD is entirely empty.

MY kd is xx:xx. I am Mordred. We have killed off every prov in xx:xx. Hence the problem. I have TRIED to surrend... It gives me error msg. I've sent in a bug alert.. have gotten no word from it. I DO NOT HAVE THE WD button to be able to select. Currently all I have is this:

War

Our kingdom is at war with UN No war (xx:xx).
    This part is rendered to the monarch to display surrender and make peace offering options

We can negotiate a peace offering, which would enforce 48 days of mutual peace. Neither side would be declared victorious in this war.

You may opt to accept failure and surrender at any time. This will end the war and enforce 48 days of mutual peace. All of our provinces will also lose 3% of their honor. However, it will get us out of this war, if you decide it is not a battle worth fighting.
    The following diplomatic options are available.

Make a peace offering
    Surrender

.... as I've said.. I CAN'T surrend. it won't accept and gives error msg. and I don't have the WD AND WE WOULD LIKE TO GET OUT OF THIS WAR.
    Last edited by Palem; 03-07-2011 at 13:21. Reason: locations

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    For the love of god...

stop posting locations
    Get you hand off the shift/caps lock key
    stop derailing this thread on a completely unrelated support issue.

stop attacking for 2 hours.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

with so many wars happen around utopia, how do u guys will choose for your article?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    We either search for ourselves, or people come to us and want us to write about their war.

That said, sorry for anyone that was waiting on me for article stuff. I was way too busy this weekend to get ANYTHING done on that front, but I'm back on the move now...

Veteran
    If you guys are interested, I'll provide stats and info about #2 and #3 honor war kd's warring for 5 days, pretty fun war to report I would guess. Elurin in #pinkghetto for contact

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    thanks Elurin, I'll try getting on tomorrow.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Thats good to know and thanks Elurin for coming forward. I have been a bit busy myself. But yeah, as palem said, we try and nail down who is warring etc but it can get tough out of the top 100 ranks cause we cant really see whats going on outside of that :P

We are warring melee weapon after reading your first article about them. War is almost end. If u're interested to do another report on that, feel free to contact melee and us.

My Kingdom Mates and I have been talking recently and we would like to have the news team cover a story about our kingdom. We basically started out as a ghetto with about 10 or so provinces and struggled for the beginning of the age to work together and become a cohesive unit (even to the point of a few big conflicts). As time went on, we picked up a couple people and soon we began having a list of people wanting to join the kingdom. At this point in time we are finishing our 6th war of the age (we are 4-1-1 at 110% relative NW, with the loss being one badly picked target with 4 more provinces than us, and were only behind about 500 acres I think at the end of it, 1 week later).

My point is, we went from being a complete ghetto to a go getter kingdom. We feel that our struggles and story may be able to show players that even in a ghetto, that it is possible to be successful and have fun playing the game. It's simply a matter of willingness to work together. Our kingdom would very much appreciate you guys telling our story (this possibility was the reason I finally joined these forums), or at least considering it, due to its nature of being more of an inspiring/motivating story as opposed to laying out war stats like the other stories that are out at the moment. Let me know what you think!

Thread Information