On behalf of my King,

I am trying to actively recruit provs to join us NOW, so that we may work to build a strong KD for next age. We are looking for ppl who would be ACTIVE, logging in at least once every 24 hrs and at least twice during hostile/war. We do NOT allow explorers of any type. Banks/Bankers are expected to do at least some type of T/M work. My King has minimal rules and does not have absolute requirements on Strats, but does make strong recommendations for next age Strats so that we may be a strong KD that shows unity.

BTW... IF u are somewhat new to the game or u are an old player returning... Our forum is filled with tips and Strats to help every player to become better. We have several players interested in educating and helping ppl to understand the game and become a stronger player.

We are a KD which actively seeks wars. My King will even seek out a war within 48hrs OOP. If u have interest in an active KD WITH rules, but without harsh restrictions... pls reply back so that I may report ur interest to my King so that he may offer a slot on our team.

May u have a great age of fun and excitement.