Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PANTHEON recruiting players

Is Shally comin back as well? :)
    Topwolf.. I remeber you from ages back, but you dont use irc anymore?

Core got nothing to do with it ... its as long as the Kingdom's have the same attitude ...... when new Synergy used our name I had no issues with that at all they had the right/same attitude as we had.

When Wizard formed Imperial alliance I seriously had an issue with them using that name, at the time Imperials the kingdom had just disbanned and suddenly a ghetto alliance pops up with our name ........ that totally sucked.

|||| Cthulhu in 2012 ||||
    ::: why choose the lesser evil :::

Hey, I'm the monarch of PANTHEON and we are still recruiting two more players. We intend to war quite frequently next age and if you're up for that, drop me a message here. Our requirements are simple, active, can make attacks once troops are home during wars, use MSN and pimp, dedicated, committed and a team player. Selfish players are not welcomed :)

We are not gonna whore, but as casual as we are, we aim to win as much wars as we could. Again, if you're interested, jump on the ship now!

bump, still looking for another player :)

Regular
    bump for being one of the best warring Kingdoms in the past. Actually about 5 years ago, PANTHEON showed us what it takes to be a good kingdom. ;) GL at your rebuild.
    Last edited by Tiberious; 21-07-2011 at 13:45.

bump again, 1 more players and we are set to war, email me at lycheesimon@gmail.com for further discussion. Thanks!

bump

Post Fiend
    Topwolf you old nub! Free bump for an old friend <3

What happened to Topwolf Lath?

Post Fiend
    I'm still there vinnie ;)

Regular
    *bump*

As the monarch of one of the kingdoms that merged some ages (make it a lot of ages) ago into Pantheon and a core member during its foundation (M0N0L0V3 at you too) I have to bump you... even though I'm kinda sad that Topwolf forgot to mention my name :,( Guess I never made it to the big guys league...

Quote Originally Posted by Mordrek View Post
    *bump*

As the monarch of one of the kingdoms that merged some ages (make it a lot of ages) ago into Pantheon and a core member during its foundation (M0N0L0V3 at you too) I have to bump you... even though I'm kinda sad that Topwolf forgot to mention my name :,( Guess I never made it to the big guys league...
    Indeed, can't forget about Mordrek. The name is fine to use. Topwolf was a key part of founding the kingdom and getting it kicked off. G'luck TW :)

Thread Information