Thread: Returning player looking for seriousish kingdom

Regular

Returning player looking for seriousish kingdom

Hey there. I used to play about 4-5 years ago when I was in school and college. Played all over, in a few proper kingdoms, plenty of half decent kingdoms and even more ghettos. I had a couple of Genesis T10 for province too.

Anyways, I got curious and found the game is still going. Now whilst I cant commit to in/out's due to work keeping me offline during the day, I'm still able to hit twice a day and online alot.

I'm looking for a kingdom that uses IRC, is socialable whilst still being competitive. I dont mind warring or going for charts, as long as we have some sort of cohesive plan.

Ideally the kingdom will be prominately euro, as I'm UK based so it would nice to be online at the same time as people :D

If you want anymore info, just PM me or post here as I'm sure i've missed plenty of useful bits of information off.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Fun fact: You need >5 posts to use the PM function on the forums. So post around(don't spam) to get that functionality =]

Regular
    Guess people will just have to post in here until then :p. Well, I guess thats two now ;)

Fascinating... just spent 5min looking for the damn pm function myself. Anyway, what nick do you use on IRC? If you're interested in interviewing for Fury of Absalom, come by and say "hi" to Simkin/Tonya/Rizzler on utonet.

Regular
    Gotta resign up to mIRC. Some sort of Flair though :p.

That said, Abs is probably a step too far. As I said, I can hit twice a day but work 8 hours where I dont get online. I dont think an Abs KD will be having that ;D

EDIT: So, I've got IRC back now :D. Remembering the controls and stuff. Where is everyone at nowadays. Still on UtoNet in Temple chans?

Oh, and I'm up to 5 so you can now PM me :D
    Last edited by Flair; 27-06-2011 at 23:59.

Yea UtoNet is still on irc.utonet.org and Abs is now on irc.absalomalliance.com. Big channels you can hit on UtoNet are #strategy and #recruiting (still active akaik)
    S E C R E T S

flair send me a message or message me in forums

cheers

we are kind of serious, but we war rather then go for land. We have ~10 players who use irc. We are primarily north american. We have many people in the same boat, we played in top kds at the top level. We can't play at the top level anymore because we got older and have more responsibility / families... mind you it is kind of interesting seeing some of the players who have managed to keep playing at the top level for 5 years... i wish them luck in finding a life :)
    My life is better then yours.

Regular
    Ok, due to constant pestering I'll go check out Rage :D.

Goods, I'll bare you in mind, the only problem is that I am looking for mainly Euro KD because I have a habit of missing North Americans.

you should join pulse best kingdom around imo

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    flair if you are struggling mate, i have a euro based kingdom. I am based in the UK myself, out of the 25 players, 20 of them are european.

#harmony is the public channel

lol -- i think most of the uk players are already in our kd .... went a long time barely seeing them and now they seem to be everywhere and end up in my kd ;)

Regular
    Sorry, should have posted here. Sorted myself out now, hooked up somewhere off IRC. Thanks for the offers though. Got somewhere by the end of the day in the end. Probably should have just IRC'd in the first place :D

Thread Information