Thread: Viva la Revolucion

Viva la Revolucion

Semi-serious warring kingdom. A handful of us used to be Revolution of Lotus but that's old history. Even the name hearkens back to an old BF kingdom.

Formed age 49 as a few old friends who had either retired or scattered, and now a full kd thanks to friends of friends. Most of us have burned out at least once, so we play at a little slower pace but try to play smart with strat/experience/prov management. Works pretty well, especially given how few truly good warring kingdoms are left on the server these days.

That said, we do have standards - expect you to show for waves as much as possible, make at least 4 uniques by min time (if not 5), push your prov hard, get very good numbers (whether playing attacker or hybrid), keep your sci up even while warring frequently, etc. The biggest complaint I get from my guys is that I'm not giving them enough time to get ready. If you play with me, I will challenge you to play smarter both as an individual and as a team player.

We do occasionally recruit outside folk, so come see us on IRC if looking. IRC use mandatory.

Divas need not apply - if you're not a mature adult, go play somewhere else.

#revolution
    Dani
    Sean1
    Last edited by Dani; 06-07-2011 at 11:15.

Hi, i'm a returning player. Played a few years around 5-6 years ago. I want to get to know the game again and your description of gameplay interests me.

Unfortunately i cannot use IRC due to software restriction on my laptop. I can login twice a day. Morning and night. I'm located in the Netherlands (gmt+1)

Ofcourse i will use the forum, ingame messages and ingame chat when necessary.

Martalak

Veteran
    Unfortunately i cannot use IRC due to software restriction on my laptop.
    http://www.utopiapimp.com/controls/IRC/Mibbit.aspx

web irc could help you, I use it on my mac as well. Maybe usefull to you =)

Thx. I will check it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Humanoize View Post
    web irc could help you, I use it on my mac as well. Maybe usefull to you =)

Enthusiast
    "if you're not a mature adult, go play somewhere else"

I'm assuming you made this rule after me and I got grandfathered in? :)

Thread Information