Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New warring kd

Post Fiend

Thumbs up New warring kd

Oldies might remember me, new people might know me as Peleus. Either way, I am saddened to have seen 3 good warring kds fold in the past 2 ages that I had friends in. The kds died to to lack of interest after tough war losses by what I would consider weak players. So now its time to build a new kd with strong players and leadership.
    How in the world does anyone build a kd from the ground up? Easily, grab solid players from kds who have folded and get in players who are sick of playing in semi ghetto kds.

requirements
    Min 4 hits by mintime-going to be real strict about this
    able to play hybrid. If your unsure how to play one, will teach.
    Irc will be mandatory as forums will not be used. All info will be in a lucidbot
    be on time for waves. Extremely important
    Mandatory build strats along with race and personality. I have done build strats for warring kds for over 30 ages and consider myself solid at build strats. we also have others who are very solid with crunching numbers as well.
    Follow orders. A kd who wars effectively is the one who basically acts like 1 province. Selfish players are not wanted or needed.
    Active oow. Since we will be waving for war weekly, relying on other kds resources is a necessity.

New players are welcome if they are active and willing to learn the game. So send me a note, post here or come to #snafu on utonet.
    Snafu will become our kd name.
    Last edited by flip; 09-07-2011 at 23:53. Reason: added important info

Me and 2 of my friends are interested to join your kingdom. We are hardcore players but have been stuck in a semi ghetto and it was fun playing along with these guys. We are willing to follow single strat and build but leadership should be great to pair it up and active forum/irc... I want to read anything in forum. :P

We are in college and 1 working so we can't promise a on time wave but we do follow it up on breaks. So.... hope you consider us! :)

Post Fiend
    have you used irc b efore?
    you can use java chat at www.utopiatemple.com then type /join #9999
    and ya, very interested indeed

Regular
    if you're going to dictate build strats along with race & personality then you might as well control all the provinces lol

Post Fiend
    Kuchi, there will be plenty of freedom in the kd. But, like I said, this is how solid warring kds become and stay solid warring kds. Plus running more then one prov, is xlogging, and we do not cheat.

Post Fiend
    still looking and still building.
    Public chan is #snafu, so hop in and spam with us

Post Fiend
    Landed 3 solid team players yesterday. I am starting to be very happy and thrilled with the new group

Hi guys, I was invited.. and will be joining u all soon!! cheers!!

Post Fiend
    We are getting ever so closer to nearing our completion, top in, slap me around, spam with the kd mates, if ya want will even give ya my paypal account number so you can donate to getting a new roof for my house. :P

Post Fiend
    We still have some spots open for the right players.
    Come and chat with us and see if you will fit right in, as many others already have

Trying to poach my players is not appreciated, aside from being a d-bag move.

Good luck to you mate, thanks for the invite anyway.

thanks for the invite, but I'll pass.

Thanks but I think I will stay where I'm at. I've been here for ages and don't have any intentions of going elsewhere.

Regular
    sending invites into solid kd's isn't appreciated...

Thread Information