Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New warring kd

Post Fiend
    Not one single invite was sent. Not one single reservation was sent to anyone who was not interviewed before hand on irc. They were simply recruiting notes, and definitely not offers. Not going to take someone out of the blue.
    While mass messages were definitely sent, just like junk mail, no one was ever harassed over this. Well, cept my prov by people crying and whining and razing, lolz.

My new kd was formed by players who were sick of playing for crappy kds. It is every kings responsibility to ensure that their players are happy. I simply have given 24 other people the chance to play in what will be a very solid and long lasting kd.
    As this forum simply is not active enough, and people simply do not use the #recruiting on irc, this is simply the only process that is available to building a rock solid kd.
    Not one single note was sent to a kd of 25 provs.
    We are full now, so thanks to all who have joined.

Regular
    suppose 24 isn;t a solid kd, sending messages with recruiting in it isn't inviting? just read the post and the messages you got... You simply don't go mass messaging to proper kd's (Proper ghetto's) message to kd's with 10 or less or something... anyway grats on getting a full kd

Post Fiend
    er, um, an invite is when you send an invitation, one of the 7, to join a kd. Not when one sends a recruiting pm to people. I sent out hundreds of them, gathering players from all types of kds. Mainly ones, i guess, worse then yours. (no clue what your kd even is)
    If your kd is one I think it is, it had 3 not even oop, and at least 2 that were inactive and being pk.
    Come to #snafu and chat with any of my guys about how happy they are not to be playing in a horrible kd anymore. How some had never played with more then 12 people before. I am grateful to each and everyone of them who came and joined Snafu.
    so it would be ok if I sent these to kds with only 10 provs, but absolutely no way, should I send messages to a kd of 11? Your rediculous

Post Fiend
    We had a player disappear so we will need one more player. So hop on irc and chat with me.

Regular
    You sent invites into my 23-man KD... as with all others really not appreciated from your 3 man KD...

Hope you keep the SNAFU name next age.. will make it nice and easy to find you for some free acres!

Post Fiend
    invites? my lil 3 prov kd has no invites.
    when we tag up, ya can find us then

Already making friends, lol.
    S E C R E T S

Post Fiend
    Dharan, you know how inactive these damn forums are. I even set up people who did not quite fit us, into kds such as sinners and vnv. While some might not like this tactic, its simply the only way to build a kd basically from scratch. As we started out with around 8 members from RPG and Acquiredtaste.
    And we are full again.

btw, used to love warring Vendetta many ages back.

I have no issue with sending recruiting posts into people's kingdoms. If they don't want to leave they can kindly decline, it's not a big deal. These nub monarchs are acting like a bunch of babies, especially if they are low enough to raze you for it.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    maybe nubcake DHaran's and flip's have no values at all :)

I don't understand why you are making a big deal out of it. They can say no thanks and he moves on, like a lot of people did in this thread politely. Grow up, he isn't trying to steal your children or something.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    its true. i'm pretty sure my kingdom was 20 players and in war.

flip, or Peleus, sent us all a message that i'm sure everyone is familiar with. we all declined. it was no big deal.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by jayro View Post
    maybe nubcake DHaran's and flip's have no values at all :)
    If you want to hunt us next age, that is fine. Some of the people I have brought in are freshly back and wanting to relearn the game. They also want to war a lot. would they get these opportunities in your kd? Would someone sit down on irc and answer any and every question they have? Would someone have the patience to sit for an hour teaching kd members how to get irc nick registered and to learn to use a bot? I have no clue who your kd even is. I had so many very friendly messages from people interested or declining. Rarely did I get a message telling me to leave them alone. Most of my pms were simply ignored.
    Why do you think we are nubs? Dharan does not even play with my kd, and frankly until now, I had never even chatted with him.
    So come on man, come and chat with us in #snafu, we do not bite. I will not even kick/ban ya for calling me a nub. :)

And thanks Ram, even though things did not work out, hope ya found a happy home

Talking I'm happy to be here

Thanks peleus. : )

If ya wanted to know why i chose this king than the others. Please chat with me on #snafu. My nick there is mumu87

get in line ppl. i alrdy called dibs on first war. ;-)
    Icy 4 8

Thread Information