Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Attention Noobs: Vol. 10: Godly Free Agent

I don't even play in sinners :(

>I remember godly saying UD was good this age.
    UD turned out to be just fine actually..
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Megalulz. Don't be jealous of me because I got offers from 4 of the top 10 kds.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

Unless you're a monarch, and a decision maker, ego has no place in utopia. Wimpy kids are ran by a well liked and humble monarch who has barely 2 ages of utopia experience. Guess what, we're a top 3 honor and most winningest kingdom in utopia. ( our loss was to a kingdom who refused to surrender after having only 5 provs left.) That said, we are a kingdom that was formed and still a 10 men ghetto last age, as such we have our limitations as well.

All that tooting of our horn aside, my point is that utopia is a game that requires a good leader, and 24 other followers. So all your credentials don't count for anything unless the kingdom you are going to, will make you a decision maker. So it is better you advertise yourself as an active player, with good ideas, and one that is willing to follow instructions, from the leader that you chose to follow.

Quote Originally Posted by sh3v View Post
    Unless you're a monarch, and a decision maker, ego has no place in utopia.
    Actually, I don't think even being monarch justifies such arrogance.

Enthusiast
    "UD turned out to be just fine actually.."

for the first 5 weeks or so. they're pretty weak by this point. they're actually incredibly weak.

Hahaha. Sh3v, thanks for the nice words put in for me.

Can i step down? =P

From my monarch experience, i must say it is very important to earn respect and trust from your kd mates.. meaning you must show more dedication, selflessness and dedication to the game... and that involves alot of planning too, and never to rule with an iron fist but to listen to all yr kd mates on the different views and playing methods they have. More importantly, make yr kingdom like a family, where everyone enjoys interacting with one another. =D

Sinners disagrees.
    Leaders pick a handful of KDs we dont want to piss off and then we piss off everyone else, players are free to do so as well.

Games no fun if you cant be assholes.
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

Still, Godly does have a good resume... his ego managed to kill a KD! What's better than that?
    Just say "yes" and I'll go away.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sh3v View Post
    Unless you're a monarch, and a decision maker, ego has no place in utopia. Wimpy kids are ran by a well liked and humble monarch who has barely 2 ages of utopia experience. Guess what, we're a top 3 honor and most winningest kingdom in utopia. ( our loss was to a kingdom who refused to surrender after having only 5 provs left.) That said, we are a kingdom that was formed and still a 10 men ghetto last age, as such we have our limitations as well.

All that tooting of our horn aside, my point is that utopia is a game that requires a good leader, and 24 other followers. So all your credentials don't count for anything unless the kingdom you are going to, will make you a decision maker. So it is better you advertise yourself as an active player, with good ideas, and one that is willing to follow instructions, from the leader that you chose to follow.
    You forgot to mention that you pushed the button on a kingdom 2 million NW smaller than you when noticing a kingdom that would actually give you a fight (Not saying that the kingdoms you have been warring are newbies either but they are far from top notch) was checking you up.

Quote Originally Posted by Godly View Post
    Steel/MA: I won't join Sinners no matter how much you brown nose me so don't even waste your time.
    Funnily enough, from what I have seen of you in here and on IRC, you would fit in perfectly.

To all of those ego haters, ego is one of the things which makes this game a lot more interesting.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Quote Originally Posted by Garbak View Post
    You forgot to mention that you pushed the button on a kingdom 2 million NW smaller than you when noticing a kingdom that would actually give you a fight (Not saying that the kingdoms you have been warring are newbies either but they are far from top notch) was checking you up.
    It's honor whoring, thats how you chart on honour :)
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

It's time you start checking up more. I won't bother explaining much as I don't want to start one of the many debates that goes on every day here, but we can live with the cynics.

PS: Honor just comes with the war wins, if you asked most of our opponents, honor is not our target for the age. Getting the win is more important.
    Last edited by sh3v; 07-07-2011 at 03:36.

just target baby kingdoms to get your war wins sh3v? would look real good to have 10/10 war wins; opponents average size 60%

you deserve a spot on the fail boat...

Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    To all of those ego haters, ego is one of the things which makes this game a lot more interesting.
    I actually find it really entertaining lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kokoda View Post
    just target baby kingdoms to get your war wins sh3v? would look real good to have 10/10 war wins; opponents average size 60%

you deserve a spot on the fail boat...
    Will people bother to look us up or at least get your facts right before commenting...seriously...

Anyway, i've had enough of hijacking a thread, anyone else have beef with us bring it to pm, which i hope I won't get any.
    Last edited by sh3v; 07-07-2011 at 06:37.

Thread Information