Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar

WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

Reporters Note: I had meant to get this article out a lot earlier but have struggled to find the time, so huge apologies for that. It has been made slightly more obsolete by the fact that ZZ are now disbanding so it almost feels like this article is an attempt to have a crack at the final nail in the coffin for them. This is not the case by any stretch of the imagination!

On top of that I have yet to receive the papers from Sleepy, which I will add in due course (assuming I get them). My times have kept overlapping with the relevant person I need/want to give them to me. ANYWAY, now to try and get this situation correct.........

There were ceasefires between the following three kingdoms, ZZ, Singapore and Sleepy. The agreement put in place is that if there is going to be a cancellation of the cf, that there is 48 hours notice given. Notice was first given to ZZ by sleepy, which resulted in ZZ going into a fake war with Funshow for 6 days. The fake war took place between march year 11 and February yr 12. Despite the fact they had went into a fake war, Sleepy decide to hit ZZ with 14 razes, destroying 2,386 acres.

With their fake war finished, ZZ were given notice by Singapore. ZZ have claimed that this was due to Coss, having asked Singapore to do so. ZZ have also claimed that this was because of the hostile situation they were in with Sleepy, with the fact they had previously taken the hits into their fake war with Funshow. However, I have received more information from Webmaster, leader of Singapore, regarding the apparent claim that they had given ZZ notice at the behest of Sleepy. According to Webmaster they gave notice to ZZ because they were the only remaining KD in the top 10 that they could legitimately give notice to. Apparently, ZZ had accused Singapore of coordinating with Absalom to give them notice because when ZZ had given notice to one of the Absalom kingdoms, Singapore had handed notice at the same time. The confusion and the claim from ZZ that Singapore were doing leg work for Sleepy was based on a log being given to them by Webmaster, which apparently showed Coss asking them to give noticed to ZZ. The point of this log being shown to ZZ was to illustrate the point that there could be various reasons why notice was given to them. It was also an attempt to distance Singapore from the situation of being accused of coordinating with Absalom which was never the case. It goes back to the original statement from Webmaster, it was because ZZ were the only kd at that time that they could give notice too.

Ultimately, regardless of reasons and intentions, and with notice being given, ZZ responded by dropping the CF with Singapore on February 2nd year 12 and hit their cow province. This was only an hour after Singapore have given ZZ 48 hours notice. Both kingdoms traded hits with each other and these hits led to another cf being put in place by February 6th year 12. This then allowed ZZ to focus on Sleepy once again.

February 14 of YR12 Our kingdom has begun a Ruby Dragon project targetted at S l e e p y of FTFW (11:19).

February 14 of YR12 S l e e p y of FTFW (11:19) has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!

ZZ sent 3 hits in aggressive stance, with Sleepy returning the favour by making 5 hits on the 1st march year 12, before declaring an hour later.

March 2 of YR12 S l e e p y of FTFW (11:19) has declared WAR with our kingdom!

By the 3rd of march, which was only one hour into the war the kingdom of Singapore dropped the cf with ZZ and started to hit into the war. At this point, ZZ gave up the ghost of trying to do anything in the war given the situation they were in. In my pursuit of trying to understand the situation I was able to speak to a couple of members from ZZ and once the hits started to come in from Singpoare, any degree of frequent hitting and planning of the war ceased to exist. It became pointless even trying to take on both kingdoms, Sleepy and Singapore at the same time.

Singapore were able to walk away with nearly 12k acres while ZZ were still taking heavy hits from Sleepy. ZZ had tried initially, to chain provinces in Sleepy but with massacres and max gaining being made by both Sleepy and Singapore they just dealt with the fact they were going to lose out in this situation. The massacres from Singapore into ZZ during the war were on their faeries. At min time and having lost a considerable amount of land, ZZ withdrew from the war and from what their leadership has said, ZZ is now finished and their players are moving to other kingdoms.

May 3 of YR12 Unable to achieve victory, our Kingdom has withdrawn from war with S l e e p y of FTFW (11:19). Our failed war has finally ended!

WAR SUMMARIES:

Summary from ZZ:

Total Attacks Made: 84 (26236 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 60 (16659 acres)
    -- Ambush: 21 (9577 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 3 (3.6% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 151 (67193 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 127 (66805 acres)
    -- Raze: 11 (388 acres)
    -- Massacres: 10 (93894 people)
    -- Plunders: 1
    -- Failed Attacks: 2 (1.3% failure)

The Kingdom of ZZ

Total acres exchanged: -40957 acres (84/151)
    +731 acres: LiveWire the Hutt (4/1)
    +676 acres: PS3POD2 (4/1)
    +588 acres: Admiral Zakabar (2/2)
    +530 acres: Dark Helmet (2/0)
    +382 acres: Lightsaber VVVMMMM (7/3)
    +162 acres: Chancellor Zirak Valorum (3/0)
    +0 acres: Godly Wars-Bishop Strikes Back (0/5)
    +0 acres: Asmo-Wan-Kenobi (0/1)
    -295 acres: Princess Psycho Leia (5/5)
    -670 acres: Brado Fett (1/1)
    -804 acres: Jedi Master Protje (0/6)
    -931 acres: Admiral fuZZy Ozzel (3/3)
    -1558 acres: Darth CGG (4/2)
    -1964 acres: X-wing peew peeeew (2/3)
    -3289 acres: Sc0rpbulba (7/13)
    -3313 acres: Mace BiGbOy Windu (2/7)
    -3690 acres: Goldy Wars-Godly Strikes Back (6/10)
    -4264 acres: Return of the Godly (4/7)
    -4610 acres: HolyCows Its DeathStar PEW PEW (8/17)
    -5877 acres: Chewmaugga (8/15)
    -6182 acres: ThomasP Da Darthfarter (3/18)
    -6579 acres: PB-Adi-Mundi (9/31)

The Kingdom of Sleepy of FTFW

Total acres exchanged: +28593 acres (110/84)
    +4244 acres: I am Yours (11/0)
    +3924 acres: Whenever You Call (7/4)
    +3411 acres: Hotel California (5/0)
    +3133 acres: Hero Of The Day (6/1)
    +2878 acres: Everybody Knows (5/2)
    +2874 acres: The Real SLIM SHADY (7/1)
    +2838 acres: Mind Of A Maniac (5/0)
    +2279 acres: Doin It (5/2)
    +2163 acres: Unquestionable Presence (5/1)
    +2141 acres: All I Do Is Win (5/0)
    +2054 acres: Red Red Wine (3/1)
    +1621 acres: Never Ending Math Equation (5/2)
    +1416 acres: The Piano Has Been Drinking (4/5)
    +1376 acres: Super Taranta (4/3)
    +1228 acres: White Rabbit (5/4)
    +977 acres: Amish Paradise (2/0)
    +770 acres: Redemption Song (4/2)
    +730 acres: Sleeping Sun (4/3)
    +0 acres: Last Friday Night (1/0)
    -373 acres: A Little Less Conversation (2/3)
    -858 acres: Down On Me (5/5)
    -10233 acres: I Can Be Your Hero Baby (10/45)

The Kingdom of Singapore

Total acres exchanged: +11976 acres (41/0)
    +10616 acres: Anonymous province (19/0)
    +980 acres: BabyBabyBabyOhhh (3/0)
    +380 acres: DustBin Bieber (2/0)
    +0 acres: Justin Bieberlake (1/0)
    +0 acres: Babysitting Justin Bieber (2/0)
    +0 acres: Justin Beiber loves My King (1/0)
    +0 acres: justin rebecca bieber black (4/0)
    +0 acres: Just-teen Barber (1/0)
    +0 acres: Just Inn Beefer Tender Burgers (3/0)
    +0 acres: Justine Bieber (1/0)
    +0 acres: Justin Bieber FTW (1/0)
    +0 acres: Justin Bible (1/0)
    +0 acres: Bieber luv ME (1/0)
    +0 acres: Justin Bieber Mascara (1/0)

Comments:

CGG, monarch of ZZ, commented:

I don't have much to say.

Webmaster, leader of of Singapore, commented:

We'r a living example of what happens when you dealbreak. Grow some brains!

Still need a comment from Sleepy. I shall also try and get a few more from other members.
    Last edited by Mad_Scottish; 07-07-2011 at 16:16.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I broke this story =]

"Webmaster, leader of of Singapore, commented:
    We'r a living example of what happens when you dealbreak. Grow some brains!"

whats the matter you can't fight us 1 v 1? ZZ was looking forward to warring sleepy due to the challenging nature of warring such a well known team but instead of waiting for us to come OOW (fighting sleepy is hard enough) you hit into our war with sleepy knowing we couldn't fight back. you say Grow some brains I say grow some balls!

you helped in the GBing of Dreams yet I dont see them hitting into any of your wars - whys that? they have standards.

hey heres a new tag for you should use next age: C U Next Tuesday
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 06-07-2011 at 20:44.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

I guess Webmaster is slightly stupid and didnt learn anything from last time they did break a deal. Losing 62k acres wasnt a hard enough lesson eh? But I guess this shows how there is no skill involved in SG they are just vultures.

you helped in the GBing of Dreams yet I dont see them hitting into any of your wars - whys that? they have standards.
    Well, Dreams did break a CF and did hit into SG fake war, so you're not totally correct there.

ah I thought SG ran to FW to escape Dreams wave - wasn't sure if Dreams waved 1st then SG ran to FW or if SG ran to fw then Dreams waved.

time line:

- sleepy give notice,
    - ZZ runs to FW with funshow to prep,
    - sleepy raze into ZZ FW thus creating a hostile,
    - no diplo talk to end current hostile, hostile sleepy started,
    - sleepy goes hostile with sanc (thus creating their own double hostile),
    - ZZ comes OOFW and decides not to double hostile sleepy while they were hostile with sanc so w8s for that to end,
    - SG gives notice and admits 1 reason was sleepy sent them,
    - ZZ accepts notice,
    - ZZ council realise SG broke initial cf deal by giving notice while ZZ hostile with sleepy,
    - ZZ removes ingame cf and hits,
    - ZZ and SG exchange hits,
    - ZZ and SG deal on a new cf (even letting SG have the final hit),
    - ZZ continues hostile with sleepy and war is declared,
    - instead of w8ing for ZZ - sleepy war to end SG hits into war,
    - afterwards SG try and explain to ZZ wat a hostile is and think they can dictate to other kingdoms wat a hostile is or isnt.

if we broke a cf deal then fine (i dont believe we did seeing how SG gave notice while we were still hostile with sleepy) - wait for our war with sleepy to end then come for us but noooo being the cowards they are - they had to hit into their allies war.

i would of had no issue with SG vulturing once we came OOW with sleepy (which they did anyway) but hey I suppose they knew we would be able to fight back atleast.

Sleepy crew - sorry we couldn't have a proper war.

SG - yes you are just a dot.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 06-07-2011 at 21:07.

Veteran
    ZZ going out in style! Dans le bang de gang.

You are correct, Dreams waved first then SG ran into FW to avoid getting more farmed its hitting into war as well! Besides Dreams did break their CF deal with SG to make the wave possible. Alltough alot of people would say it was justified due to SG vulturing Dreams while Dreams were getting gbed by Absalom.

From what ive heard SG is disbanding also at EOA and Webmaster wanted to come and play in Dreams!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Seriously, people need to stop disbanding!!!!!!!!

ooops

nice article mad_scottish

and lol you can never keep something like ZZ and The Script retired forever - we'll be back
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 06-07-2011 at 21:12.

And once again this age, the mess started because of this 48h notice cf deal, which is supposed to be the "gentlemans'" agreement. Next age, do not bother asking OS for a 48h notice, it's just a pile of crap which will 99% get rejected.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

BTW, I love this idea of war news, it's gonna rock until someone starts crying for bias. Good article Maddy.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    If that happens, then that kd/player will not be covered. If you don't want to appreciate the work, you will not be included.

Edit: That is of course assuming the piece actually isn't biased lol

Awesome article! I find the hostiles between top 15 KDs extremely interesting. Just the fact that they are competing on the land charts makes a whole bunch of dirty tricks available. My KD ignores the land charts, so GBs, vulturing, and hitting into war are useless for us.

Also, to Dharan in the future, yes my KD is ghetto compared to the top 10. We don't wanna do cellphones, 24 hours internet access, and weeks of dicing. We obviously won't be able to compete on the land charts without doing that, so in your eyes, we will always be a ghetto.

Thread Information