Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

Quote Originally Posted by humb View Post
    ..... btw are you really came from HoH?
    how could ravenant gets a total nub like you play for his kd.. ah mah zing.. LoL
    um cause HoH is the home of dumbness?

anyway this thread has so been diverted - BACK TO THE TOPIC - narwals pwn all!
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

lol.. yeah.. almost happened.. was fun.. sonata was great.. 1st appearance and became #1

lol.. my kd is still around.. just try to find it.. btw are you really came from HoH?
    how could ravenant gets a total nub like you play for his kd.. ah mah zing.. LoL
    Firstly you've never played against me, and yet you claimed that I am a nub? This speaks for itself, you're all talk.

I have never ever ever played for HoH, and I have zero relations with them, how'd you even come up with this lie?

We warred Marvel. They put up a decent fight but it was pretty disappointing considering everyone treated them like hot **** that age.
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

Post Fiend
    official fuzzy video is terribly cute

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    We warred Marvel. They put up a decent fight but it was pretty disappointing considering everyone treated them like hot **** that age.
    steel.. you're still around lol
    marvel only lose to your kd in our short time presence lol.. 1 lose..
    yeah.. you guys thought that we're a part of abs..but we're not.. some of us just came from edge and angel..

@nubspin.. i've warred a lot of warring kd in the past with ascendency and also marvel..
    you will never get a chance to fight me coz you're so damn nub that time..
    thanks for the info, i'm glad ravenant still clever to not accepting a nubtard like you in his kd.

yeah.. you guys thought that we're a part of abs..but we're not.. some of us just came from edge and angel..

@nubspin.. i've warred a lot of warring kd in the past with ascendency and also marvel..
    thanks for the info, i'm glad ravenant still clever to not accepting a nubtard like you in his kd.
    Lol, getting ahead of yourself much? I have never applied for HoH. I don't need or want a chance to fight someone like you. I want to fight someone who is good at the game, honorable and rational. Not someone who possesses the opposite of all the desired traits.

they do take nubtards in that ccproxy kingdom for example takeshi-t and several others that manage to give a relations to couple of kingdoms and their cow was landlusted

Remind me who got deleted this age for using proxies? Oh that's right someone in Sonata. Dreams, whatever.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Remind me who got deleted this age for using proxies? Oh that's right someone in Sonata. Dreams, whatever.
    get your facts straight...no one from dreams got deleted using proxy nor we use proxies

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    they do take nubtards in that ccproxy kingdom for example takeshi-t and several others that manage to give a relations to couple of kingdoms and their cow was landlusted
    lol.. they haven't changed.. but they're close to abs now..
    that's the only difference i found out so far

Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    get your facts straight...no one from dreams got deleted using proxy nor we use proxies
    Are you actually saying that a prov in Dreams, whatever stupid name you wanna give them, was not deleted THIS age? If you reeeeally wanna try to stick to that story you will have lost all credibility for all time.
    Last edited by Palem; 17-07-2011 at 04:10. Reason: locs
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Really DH? You don't know you're not allowed to post locs? lol

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Are you actually saying that a prov in Dreams, whatever stupid name you wanna give them, was not deleted THIS age? If you reeeeally wanna try to stick to that story you will have lost all credibility for all time.

Rage loss 2 prov for login via proxy if you want to be correct. We don't need and don''t use proxy for log any acc. Its true we loss 1 prov this age too', because Versace was n00b multie. There is no way for kd leaders to can know/control all ppl if they have 1 or more acc.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Love how threads get hijacked

Quote Originally Posted by Elitbg View Post
    Rage loss 2 prov for login via proxy if you want to be correct. We don't need and don''t use proxy for log any acc. Its true we loss 1 prov this age too', because Versace was n00b multie. There is no way for kd leaders to can know/control all ppl if they have 1 or more acc.
    Elit I'm going to assume you know exactly why those 2 Rage provs were deleted. Of course you can't always control the actions of every player in your kingdom, but it's still part of the responsibility of running a kingdom. I also highly doubt Versace acted alone on that.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information