Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    If that happens, then that kd/player will not be covered. If you don't want to appreciate the work, you will not be included.

Edit: That is of course assuming the piece actually isn't biased lol
    Yeah, I was talking about the part when the article itself is biased. Because no person is objective, and that's the fact. And the community is fairly aggressive as we all know
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Regular
    Nice article mate, thanks for taking the time to cover the entire situation rather than just the war. I see you included the word "apparently" in SGs reasoning for giving notice :P

CGG, monarch of ZZ, commented:

I don't have much to say.

^lol.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    I wrote a lot of articles for Alliance Rankings and can never remember being called biased. I have been called it this age for one of the articles, which was more down to the fact that one of the kingdoms gave me a lot more info to go by.

Also, the reality is, if people are going to claim an article is biased and sit there crying and moaning about it, as long as it is founded then it will be rectified, if it isnt then I dont care.

I am glad that people are enjoying the articles, it was always something that people have enjoyed reading. I hope, along with palem and a couple of others to be able to keep writing the articles.

great article! I posted a while back wishing alliance rankings was still up, and this is just as good. hopefully it will get a lot of interest back for people.

also for reasons already mentioned its amazing to see the larger kds warring / hostiles because not playing in a top kd I don't know any of the finer points that go on when I notice the rankings drastically changing between updates +_+

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwich View Post
    Awesome article! I find the hostiles between top 15 KDs extremely interesting. Just the fact that they are competing on the land charts makes a whole bunch of dirty tricks available. My KD ignores the land charts, so GBs, vulturing, and hitting into war are useless for us.
    Totally agree!

Veteran
    I don't care for articles for some time and that's why I asked Machiavelli to take care of this if he cares. Apparently he doesn't either so ... that's why you probably didn't get any things from us.

Article is correct excepting one thing: Sleepy was NOT hostile against ZZ when they exit fake war. I didn;t know 14 razes done 6 days earlier means we are hostile with a kd till they exit fakewar a week later. From my point of view hostile is market in kd pages and since there was NO hostile on kd pages ( not even unfriendly ) as the sokers stayed hidden in FW till we had hostile with Sanctuary for 3 or 4 days already. I didn't know we should wait for some chickens to get out of FW if we did few hits on them especially these were razes and that they can claim hostile till they decide to exit FW.

More then this, Singapore notice was NOT given in any relations but in no relations because ZZ was hostile to NO ONE and especially they were not hostile against Sleepy or Sleepy against them ( and I will repeat myself: ZZ's kd page showed no unfriendly or hostile relation against Sleepy when they got notice from Singapore ).

What ZZ did was to break CF with Singapore after 5 hours ( from what I know ) and hit even if they had to wait till the 48 hours notice would expire. They after that happy with acres did CF Singapore PUSHING FOR EOA NAP and started to hit Sleepy. We retaled and declared war and farmed the sokers. Did Singapore hit them in war? Yes they did. Did they have a reason to do it? You judge. Do I care if it was 2 vs 1 when ZZ did nasty things to my allies? NO, I don't. Do I care ZZ are crybabies and disband? No! They know it's not going well to do stupid things against me or my allies cause it will end bad. Last time they did they got farmed. They tried again now and got smacked. People should learn how and when to act and especially against whom.

On a side note I heard ZZ aren't happy no one from their alliance helped them. Don't get me wrong ZZ but why would anyone help you when you are some chicken runners that break deals? Get serious!

and btw ... just as an advice: next time you wave sleepy don;t do it with .7 tpa on your cow else you'll end same as now.
    oh and ... stop using farms guys, it's not nice. you ran to fw and tried to make provinces in sleepy starving using farms to cast spells and steal food. not to speak about all these intel ops from MANY FARMS around the server.
    @ CGG: don't try to be important when you're nothing but a loser.

as for comment: we are still standing here screaming FTFW!
    Last edited by coss; 07-07-2011 at 08:54.

lol...things just got serious...

Don't get me wrong ZZ but why would anyone help you when you are some chicken runners that break deals? Get serious!
    That is ironic considering you are allied/friends with SG which is a kd that got known this age for a kingdom that break deals, vultures, does anything for some cheap acres. Didnt you help SG then? I think Dreams did back off cause SG could help them get a cf deal with Sleepy or was it Fratzia? I dont really recall, potatoe potato

@ coss - w/e man. ZZ was looking forward to a good war with Sleepy but hey if you can't do it 1 v 1 then cool let your opportunistic allies interfere.

I'm also pretty sure since that JOAB age ZZ has been clean (deal breakings and so on - hell we were the only kingdom to FW dreams when they were being GBed) yet SGs 1st real age back and its everyone else breaking deals against SG - amazing how clean kingdoms all of a sudden become dirty.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 07-07-2011 at 09:48.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    .....On a side note I heard ZZ aren't happy no one from their alliance helped them. Don't get me wrong ZZ but why would anyone help you when you are some chicken runners that break deals? Get serious! .....
    so we run to FW to prep for warring you (I seem to remember your nw/a was avg 210 v our 175 and you wonder why we went to FW to prep lol) - you raze into our FW then you hostile sanc. We wait for you to end your hostile with Sanc before we send a few hits in - geee maybe we should of waved into your Sanc hostile - wouldn't of been ZZ's fault u left 1 hostile open to start another.

as I've said many times - SG could of waited for ZZ v Sleepy war to end then wave ZZ but noo the cowards they are, they would only hit us when they new we couldn't hit back.

I still got 0 against Sleepy and I hope Sleepy manage to get #1 - rather have an aggressive kingdom get #1 over backstabbing allies who sit there twiddling their thumbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    .....Didnt you help SG then? I think Dreams did back off cause SG could help them get a cf deal with Sleepy or was it Fratzia? I dont really recall, potatoe potato
    They kinda knew ZZ was screwed by having both Sleepy and SG give notice.

Kinda funny how Sleepy send SG to ZZ to try and force the issue. We did what sleepy wanted, we gave them war but that wasn't good enough.

19:21] coss has been asking me and i said i will, to give notice for almost 2 full days now.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 07-07-2011 at 09:58.

Thanks for the article! It made thigns a lot clearer as to what had happened.
    ZZ has grown on me over the ages and I'm very sorry to see them go
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

It's nice to see things haven't changed much since the old days. People will always be the same. If ZZ hadn't started disbanding after getting raped I would have so much more respect for them.
    All they took were your acres - you decided to give up your Kingdom.

Congrats to sleepy for getting SG to be the bad guys. They'll be hated for a long time for this

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I think we all know it would have ended in a 2v1 fight regardless of what would have happened. Webmaster tells us you'd have been asking him to notice ZZ for days. Then shortly after you CF Sanctuary, who of course would happily CF you to get rid of the razes on them. Regardless of what we would have done we would have been fighting both your kingdoms at once. And now you sit here and brag about how you "owned" ZZ in a 2v1 fight. /clap

I did not and still do not support CGGs choice of the dealbreaking, but lets be realistic; you should have told Webmaster / SGKD to stay out so you could have your 1v1 war.
    If SGKD was only after the acres, they've have done TMs only. Half their initial wave was massacres... now why would they do that?!

Quote Originally Posted by Trillium View Post
    It's nice to see things haven't changed much since the old days. People will always be the same. If ZZ hadn't started disbanding after getting raped I would have so much more respect for them.
    All they took were your acres - you decided to give up your Kingdom.

Congrats to sleepy for getting SG to be the bad guys. They'll be hated for a long time for this
    Na Trillium - we should of retired EoA last round but we thought we'd give it 1 more crack. we were retiring EoA (current age) and after this we lost all motivation.

YES i hurts to retire the ZZ name and ZZ crew but we might be back 1 day - its good to have a break.

Thread Information