Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

hell we were the only kingdom to FW dreams when they were being GBed
    Demanding for some LL in return cause you were so nice

Oh, im so excited, this almost takes me back to the good old days.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Demanding for some LL in return cause you were so nice

Oh, im so excited, this almost takes me back to the good old days.
    lol yeah well we were told Dreams was gonna disband so hey why not lol

I have no issue getting vultured OOW but hitting into war is lame as ph*ck
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Veteran
    fuzzy before you answer at least read what I say.

Sleepy DIDN'T HAVE ANY HOSTILE LEFT OPENED WITH ZZ. If we were hostile with ZZ why didn't you just declare us but you had to hit to give us button so we declare? How you define hostile? DID YOU HAVE IN KD PAGE HOSTILE RELATION FROM US OR AGAINST US when you exit fakewar? NO! YOU DIDN'T! so you just talk sh!t

More then it ... who said we would want a fair war with you lol? DUDE Singapore are not the bad guys in this! SLEEPY IS! I CF-ed Sanctuary to GANG BANG YOUR A$$es and I GOT ALL ORGANIZED in case you didn't yet know it because you DON'T PLAY CHEAP GAMES and do what you think it's cool. I gang banged people for less then you did ( deal break ) and you expected to run with it? Play fair and then ask rest to play fair against you.

On a side note, I heard you will "come after us" next age(s). I will wait you with opened arms even if you want to fight fair or unfair. Either ways you'll still get your a$$es kicked. I don't fear ZZ and always saw you just as free acres in charts.

Anyway ... FTFW!

who said we would want a fair war with you lol?
    Sleepy dont have the balls to take on someone 1vs1 and need allies to help you? I thought you took pride in being a kd that dont need help.

DUDE Singapore are not the bad guys in this!
    SG has been racking upp ill will all age, doing all kind of ****ty things.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    The hostile is something I should have made clearer then as it had nothing to do with the kingdom relations. The hostile as it were, was because of the situation that was going on, not the actual kingdom relations. I had a fair bit from webmaster and a fair bit from machiavelli, I just didnt have the war papers and wasnt able to get in touch with him (machiavelli that is). I got a lot of information from Fuzzy and CGG and everything that was said by them was confirmed from what machiavelli and Webmaster had said.

The vast majority of information was all confirmed by each kingdom that I spoke too. Once again, the hostile was due to what was going on as a situation, not the kingdom relations.

Veteran
    Korp, it's not like we would not have the balls to take on ZZ it's just that it was "alliance action" in response to ZZ's cheap playing.

Korp, it's not like we would not have the balls to take on ZZ it's just that it was "alliance action" in response to ZZ's cheap playing.
    Nah, i think you lacked the balls to take on ZZ 1v1 and hide behind different reasons, you are becoming more and more like Absalom!

So how about all the cheap playing SG has done, did you punish them for that too? Since you dont seem to be a big fan of cheap playing.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    The hostile is something I should have made clearer then as it had nothing to do with the kingdom relations. The hostile as it were, was because of the situation that was going on, not the actual kingdom relations. I had a fair bit from webmaster and a fair bit from machiavelli, I just didnt have the war papers and wasnt able to get in touch with him (machiavelli that is). I got a lot of information from Fuzzy and CGG and everything that was said by them was confirmed from what machiavelli and Webmaster had said.

The vast majority of information was all confirmed by each kingdom that I spoke too. Once again, the hostile was due to what was going on as a situation, not the kingdom relations.
    well ... next time make sure you get your facts right cause for 73021873217 time I will have to repeat myself: we were NOT in relations with ZZ when they exit their fake war but with Sanctuary. If we were hostile with ZZ I had NO PROBLEM if they would wave us right into the other hostile with Sanc but I KNEW for sure no relations been between the 2 of us. It's not like if a kd does a few hits on another and makes it to hostile today the victim kd can claim they had open relations with the aggressor after 2 weeks.

Veteran
    Korp yes I did. In case you didn't know, when Dreams broke CF with SG and waved them unprepared for over 55 k land Webmaster asked my help but I didn't get into it because SG was guilty for playing ****ty earlier in the age. If I believed SG didn't do their ****ty play against Dreams then for sure I'd help them and gang bang Dreams out of top 10 same as we did on ZZ that had NO REASON to play cheap against SG.

I know a thing for sure when you compete for top: DON'T GIVE OTHERS REASONS TO DO WHAT THEY'D LOVE TO DO! and ZZ did JUST THAT!

buh bye ZZ!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    The power of definition will always twist most things in utopia. Still the point stands coss for both of what has been said and what you feel. In the future I will make sure it is so crystal clearly cut that it will make people smile at how pretty it is.

so u can raze into our FW and expect us to think "ok no hostile". you could of spoken to us to close the hostile? you knew we went to FW to prep for you and you knew we would come OOFW to continue our hostile.

use w/e BS excuses you want. facts r facts. we didnt hit you 1st - you initiated it and you expect us to just walk away and think "hmmm hostile must be over".

if some1 razed into your FW what would you being thinking?

as ive said many times - i have no issue with sleepy (only regret is we couldnt have a proper war with sleepy) but SG are lame dipsh1ts and im sorry to see Sleepy allied with them.

@ coss - theres no excuse to hit into anothers war - period
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

@ coss - theres no excuse to hit into anothers war - period
    If its a fake war it certainly dont matter really :P

Post Fiend
    I didnt read the entire article so i may not be the first to post this, but wtf do expect when you are dealing with those kds

same activity been going on for years
    Last edited by Bishop; 07-07-2011 at 11:48.

Post Fiend
    I am soo confused :s

So two of the top KD's are disbanding.

Morale to the story: Never trust your competitors

Thread Information