Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

Regular
    Another nice article thank you!

Thought u never gonna report it. Lol. Thanks for the article

<3 maddy
    Last edited by lovefool; 07-07-2011 at 13:08.
    This is SG Kingdom, if you are reading this you are the resistance - #Spore

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out
    Perfection. Fratzia. Sanitarium. Snowflake aka SG Kingdom. Sanctuary of Absalom. Rage of Absalom.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    If its a fake war it certainly dont matter really :P
    nono screw that if its a FW then do w/e. I ment hitting into a real war like SG did instead of waiting till the war was over.

i dont care about sleepy hitting into our FW.
    i wouldnt of cared if SG vultured ZZ once we came OOW from Sleepy war cause we could of fought back.
    i care about some dip**** kingdom thinking they have the right to hit into an active war and then hide behind BS excuses. they could of waited but nooo they dont have the balls to take us on 1 v 1 (SG not sleepy).

and lol @ coss - im not gunning for you next age or w/e age I have no problems with u or sleepy - you guys did nothing wrong in my eyes apart from wanting to war ZZ and if we do end up fighting i know it will be my side will want a fair fight and not call in dip**** allies.
    Last edited by fuzzy|; 07-07-2011 at 13:33.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    I have added more information to the article which oppose the claims from ZZ that Singapore gave notice because Sleepy had asked them to.

Nice article, very interesting.

Hopefully all of you top KDs continue to disband, and next age will be "The Ghettos Strike Back" hehe
    LL THE BOBS!

As far as I am aware SG were asked to give notice. The 2v1 situ could have completely been avoided. I have much love for all kds in this conflict, sad to see that ZZ are disbanding (we haven't always seen eye to eye but fought it out 1v1 each time).

SG have upset a few kds this age (dodgy GB and hitting into war), but you can't please everyone all the time, and quite frankly it makes the game a bit more interesting. This is a war game after all, and let's all remember DTA (dont trust anyone)

As for the 48h notice thing I completely agree with MA it means very little nowadays with people breaking it or giving notice in hostile. The gentlemans agreement (even
    written agreement) means is pretty much dead.
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Regular
    these 2 lamest kd working together again?
    that's an old old story lol.. poor ZZ..

Post Fiend
    All top kds have NaPs with eachother. If the "gentlemans agreement" is dead, that means we will see all kds in top 10-15 duke it out instead of hiding behind NaPs? /me claps his little hands

I'm wondering why those one guys gave up attacking when the other KD entered? Wouldn't you at least fight to cover some of the losses by max gaining the warring KD?

Quote Originally Posted by MrC-TheAncients View Post
    All top kds have NaPs with eachother. If the "gentlemans agreement" is dead, that means we will see all kds in top 10-15 duke it out instead of hiding behind NaPs? /me claps his little hands
    People in T15 have naps granted. But these naps are there for a reason (friendship w/e). I'd put any money on any T15 kd having the activity/skill to outwar anybody else on the server. Top wars are destructive and involve a lot of effort, with kds trying to match activity/ability against their counterparts. Anybody who thinks all top kds are there to whore can misjudge them at their peril.

FYI top kds do "duke it out" regularly, its not about the quantity of wars but the quality IMO
    Mmmm Probably the best beer in the world...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_OUITtKsno

Post Fiend
    i didnt take time to read all this, its nothing i havent read before from any age that i was around zz which is years ago, zz is and always will be interesting if nothing else
    i think most of us really old timers might have a kingdom in their past that they are attached to by the heart, mine is and was zz, i have always been their biggest cheerleader even when it wasnt popular to cheer them on.
    i have no idea if you guys are really disbanding for good, i know there is only a small shell of players that have been in the kingdom for a long long time, and if they stop playing then zz will i think die for sure.
    anyway love you guys alot, always have, always will, past and present players, once zz always zz at heart
    good luck guys

Regular
    One thing I would query:

Fuzzy, you say you chose not to double-hostile Sleepy by hitting into Sanctuary's hostile with them, yet you claim a state of hostile still existed between you. Which is it mate, one or the other? The two statements are mutually exclusive.

Even disregarding Coss' expressed opinion regarding a hostile requiring in-game relations, either a hostile still existed between yourselves and Sleepy throughout the fwar, in which case you should have been hitting Sleepy the moment you left the fwar regardless of their status with other kingdoms (other than a real war, ofc), or it didn't, in which case SG was legit in giving you notice. You cannot sit there OOW doing nothing and waiting for a kd to finish a hostile and then claim "sorry, we're already in a hostile" when someone serves you notice.

Forum Addict
    I don't know why you b!tch about getting hit in war when you broke the 48 hour notice and hit in 5 hours instead of 48. My thinking is if you had the balls to war them 1 on 1 then u would have warred sleepy and gotten out of the war warred them after sleepy. All the talk about vulture and fw is **** when yourself broke the 48h notice.

Regular
    nice article.

Another nice article, thanks!

Thread Information