Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

i view this matter as closed - both teams (all 3 lol) got to have their say.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

Another twist to the tale occurred on March 8th, YR 12, with Sleepy issuing notice to Secrets, whilst in FW with Freedom, as they had been for many days. As per their initial agreement, both sides had to be within 15% NW of each other. At that time, Secrets were 120% of Sleepy’s NW, forcing them to negotiate their way out of another ‘illegal’ break, on top of which their hostile with Snowflake was still in progress. The diplomacy got even more cloudy, with Sleepy claiming that since Snowflake was in FW, the hostile was over and not legitimate, whilse Secrets refuted these claims, pointing out that both sides were still trading hits. Secrets informed Sleepy that they would only go to war if it was 1 on 1, and Snowflake backed off. Sleepy then played their hand, forcing Snowflake to end the hostile so they could fight Secrets on more even grounds. Snowflake had, up until that time, remained resolute in not wanting to war or give free hits to Secrets. After the intrusion of Sleepy, however, they offered a CF, which Secrets: promptly accepted:

March 15th, YR12 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with NoDealwithNAPbreaker (18:19).

Both Secrets and Sleepy rearranged their CF to end on May 16th, YR 12, an extra 8 hours from the initial time of notice given by Sleepy. Both kingdoms went to work on preparing for war, with Sleepy having a sizable advantage, having spent several days in FW and carrying up to 25million gc on most of their provinces. Secrets had the advantage of larger provinces, as well as a calf. They had to scramble, however, to get all the gold they could to have their armies ready for war, and their leadership notes that they sacrificed areas of their provinces to ensure that at least their military was ready. They also utilised gold and soldiers exploring up one of their elves, Josie Maran (13:40), intending to create another unbreakable province that could funnel gold to the rest of the kingdom during the upcoming war.

Sleepy exited FW on May 6th, YR 12, which caused some confusion in Secrets, who had expected Sleepy to remain in FW until their CF expired. Secrets began to suspect that Sleepy had other targets in mind, and their notice was merely a diversion. Their intuitions proved to be correct, when on March 14th, Sleepy waved Rage of Absalom, then the #1 kingdom for NW, starting on May 14th, YR 12. The next twist to the tale came on May 15th, YR 12, when Seasons waved Sleepy, as retribution for last age when Sleepy broke their NAP and cost Seasons a crown. Sleepy responded to the wave with a war declaration on May 15th, YR 12.
    http://utimes.info/article/2009/08/0...6-tango-part-i

Like I said, Sleepy and Snowflake (SG, whatever) have been pulling this kind of crap for a long time. They break deals when they choose, they notice kingdoms to protect each other even if a CF prevents it, and never with any intention to actually fight it out fairly.

I wish I still had the priv chan logs I had of players running multis in Sleepy and Snowflake. *sigh*
    S E C R E T S

I was hoping that'd be the case right from the start but after people starting repeatedly playing victims and explaining about what happened in such a selective manner, i felt obliged to create a forum account and give a non-biased account of this entire episode. Case close now then

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post

Like I said, Sleepy and Snowflake (SG, whatever) have been pulling this kind of crap for a long time. They break deals when they choose, they notice kingdoms to protect each other even if a CF prevents it, and never with any intention to actually fight it out fairly.

I wish I still had the priv chan logs I had of players running multis in Sleepy and Snowflake. *sigh*
    I remember that incident quite clearly DHaran. I was the one who personally approached Snowflake leaders back then in the capacity of Sleepy's co-monarch and after several rounds of talks they finally agreed to a CF. This was how i got to know Snowflake's Singaporean leaders (back then) better. Prior to that that i barely know anyone. If you have priv channel logs of us sharing multis/players or whatever feel free to post it
    Last edited by w3bmaster; 08-07-2011 at 14:56.

You mean you bailed Snowflake out from getting farmed by Secrets, then pretended to engage Secrets, then ran away to play your chaotic FSU games with Rage and Seasons. Sleepy knew the only kingdom on the server at the time who could take them 1 on 1 on even grounds was Secrets, which is why you never allowed it to go to war, but also continually protected Snowflake from getting farmed by us.

I didn't bring it up to discuss that, or Sleepy and Secrets dancing around, but mainly to point out the way you guys buddy around hasn't changed, so I'm not surprised how this turned out.
    S E C R E T S

You mean you bailed Snowflake out from getting farmed by Secrets, then pretended to engage Secrets, then ran away to play your chaotic FSU games with Rage and Seasons. Sleepy knew the only kingdom on the server at the time who could take them 1 on 1 on even grounds was Secrets, which is why you never allowed it to go to war, but also continually protected Snowflake from getting farmed by us.

I didn't bring it up to discuss that, or Sleepy and Secrets dancing around, but mainly to point out the way you guys buddy around hasn't changed, so I'm not surprised how this turned out.
    You are free to interpret the reason behind us giving you notice in any way. I've explained why we (Sleepy) decided to give you notice back then and it was merely to divert Rage's attention. If you like to believe we were bailing Snowflake then go ahead

Of course it was to divert Rage's attention, because you never had any intention of fighting Secrets, lol. You broke a deal, bailed out your partner, ran from Secrets, then waved Rage. Just sayin'. You had to get Snowflake to CF in order for your notice to us be valid, even though it never really was since you violated an agreement to even do it in the first place. Even then we accepted the notice at 20% NW difference rather than 15% so we could put you in your place, but sadly you couldn't man up. Damnit stop making me argue about something that happened 2 years ago, again I was just stating that this didn't surprise me considering the history of the kds....

It's pretty sad when people start taking ZZ's side on an issue, that's how bad Sleepy's rep is.
    S E C R E T S

It doesn't surprise me that this doesn't surprise you. I've played in Sleepy for over 2years and naturally they'd help when we'r getting deal-broken or treated unfairly. I know that you have hated Sleepy for a long time and always jumped at the first opportunity to start a flame war on the forums but if you look carefully, people actually really took ZZ's side? Sure there might be a few sympathetic comments but that was the very reason what prompted me to create an account here because of all the selective posting and one sided comments.

I don't hate Sleepy really. It was my belief that Sleepy and Secrets were the best 2 kingdoms on the server. Of course I'd prefer if Sleepy didn't take such shady actions sometimes to make it easier to respect them for what they are capable of ingame, but hate isn't the word I'd use. The only kingdom I hated was Freedom, but they were free acres so what good is hating free acres?

EDIT: webmaster is Tz still around?
    Last edited by DHaran; 08-07-2011 at 15:46.
    S E C R E T S

Well, at least we know that Webmaster isnt to be trusted, since as fast as he sees a chance of cheap acres he will take it, doesnt matter if he has a nap with the kd or not. On the other hand, Dharan cant be trusted either cause he plays in a kingdom that use dubious reasons to extract "vengeance"

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Well, at least we know that Webmaster isnt to be trusted, since as fast as he sees a chance of cheap acres he will take it, doesnt matter if he has a nap with the kd or not. On the other hand, Dharan cant be trusted either cause he plays in a kingdom that use dubious reasons to extract "vengeance"
    :/ I regret being talked into playing in Rage, it was easily the worst age ever. I hope it isn't held against me for life, I was only there for a few friends. I can post logs of me making fun of Proteus and talking **** about Abs all age if it helps! :P
    S E C R E T S

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    *points and laughs*

No DHaran, Tz hasnt been playing for more than a year now i think. Got a job, got a life

:/ I regret being talked into playing in Rage, it was easily the worst age ever. I hope it isn't held against me for life, I was only there for a few friends. I can post logs of me making fun of Proteus and talking **** about Abs all age if it helps! :P
    you should have played with us, as much as you hated v

and please post logs

Actually I think Realest made it clear to Spheric that I wasn't invited, lol.

And my opinion of Versace was confirmed by her actions this age and then getting herself deleted.
    Last edited by DHaran; 08-07-2011 at 17:16.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information