Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: ZZ, Sleepy & Singapore in menage a trois!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This one time

at band camp

there was a bear

and we ran inside!

Postaholic
    DERAILED!
    And I wasn't even part of it this time. ;p

Quote Originally Posted by humb View Post
    lol @ this statement.. singapore kd really cut off their shame nerves..
    everyone knows you're so damn noobs..
    everyone knows you can't go big without sleepy in ur back..
    that's it
    Wow u got humbed humb? or u warred snowflakes before?

Stay home and cry on ur bed under ur pillow if u got owned by us.
    This is SG Kingdom, if you are reading this you are the resistance - #Spore

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out
    Perfection. Fratzia. Sanitarium. Snowflake aka SG Kingdom. Sanctuary of Absalom. Rage of Absalom.

Regular
    @lovefool.. i knew u're still a noob who played in nowhere when we warred them..
    age before SF they tried to killed our duke.. 25M against 12M i remembered..
    next age we waved and then they jumped to a FW with sleepy..
    Coss said he didnt helped SF to make 4 UBs..
    but looking at this fact now, i'm really sure these 2 kds have a deep **** connections

Veteran
    just gonna throw this out there becuz clearly some ppl are confused.

@coss- dont know or care how much truth there is to ppl claiming you 'asked' sg kd to notice us, but knowing you theres plenty of truth to it. this goes against the spirit of fair play and any1 with half a clue knows this. i dont care what else you say to defend yourself/kd cuz it simply doesn't matter. you've always been full of **** and never really understood the nature of politics/fairplay anyways so no sense debating with u about it. point is, every1 knows your style and u cannot talk ur way out of it. we know.

@webmaster- i dont know you at all but your not cool and im going to get even with you and your friends

@fuzzy- i wasn't there when any of this happened, but i highly disprove of whatever u were trying to do when u broke cf with sg and started hitting prematurely. and im sad it has led us to this point of disbandment, and at the hands of a cheap 2v1 like ZZ has traditionally been subject to over the ages. it sucks, but its not surprising.

@zz- i love you all, special shouts to chromie and madness (the canadians go figure) who took turns keeping the kd alive when we fell on hard times and low activity. the rest of you all know who you are (especially the oldies <3)

LL ZZ!

viggo for monarch!

I've learned something today. There's an abstract kind of open hostile and aparently Secrets was quite a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by brado View Post
    just gonna throw this out there becuz clearly some ppl are confused.

@coss- dont know or care how much truth there is to ppl claiming you 'asked' sg kd to notice us, but knowing you theres plenty of truth to it. this goes against the spirit of fair play and any1 with half a clue knows this. i dont care what else you say to defend yourself/kd cuz it simply doesn't matter. you've always been full of **** and never really understood the nature of politics/fairplay anyways so no sense debating with u about it. point is, every1 knows your style and u cannot talk ur way out of it. we know.

@webmaster- i dont know you at all but your not cool and im going to get even with you and your friends

@fuzzy- i wasn't there when any of this happened, but i highly disprove of whatever u were trying to do when u broke cf with sg and started hitting prematurely. and im sad it has led us to this point of disbandment, and at the hands of a cheap 2v1 like ZZ has traditionally been subject to over the ages. it sucks, but its not surprising.

@zz- i love you all, special shouts to chromie and madness (the canadians go figure) who took turns keeping the kd alive when we fell on hard times and low activity. the rest of you all know who you are (especially the oldies <3)

LL ZZ!

viggo for monarch!
    I think of all those who are confused, you rank first on the list. We and i believe sleepy as well await whatever threats you and a bunch of others have thrown at us throughout this incident. Nothing new so more action less talk. Bring it next age
    Last edited by w3bmaster; 09-07-2011 at 11:27.

FFTW!

-Tuko

i love **** like this. should be a fun next age. ^_^

Nothing new so more action less talk.
    You looking forward to lose another 60k acres?

@lovefool.. i knew u're still a noob who played in nowhere when we warred them..
    age before SF they tried to killed our duke.. 25M against 12M i remembered..
    next age we waved and then they jumped to a FW with sleepy..
    Coss said he didnt helped SF to make 4 UBs..
    but looking at this fact now, i'm really sure these 2 kds have a deep **** connections
    hmmmmmm enlighten me i haven left SF since it started apart from an age with sanctuary. Maybe ur kd wasnt significant enough
    This is SG Kingdom, if you are reading this you are the resistance - #Spore

[11:23] <~ravenant> .add order CHECK HaLL board for the war ROLL CALL, update self pimp info, all of them, if u cant make it, setup ccproxy and find someone to help u out
    Perfection. Fratzia. Sanitarium. Snowflake aka SG Kingdom. Sanctuary of Absalom. Rage of Absalom.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by lovefool View Post
    hmmmmmm enlighten me i haven left SF since it started apart from an age with sanctuary. Maybe ur kd wasnt significant enough
    that's why i told you're so damn nub.. i only know that bliz and deletedsg lead that kd long time ago..
    and webmaster ever played for sleepy.. it takes a 3 years old kid to figure out what has happened lol..

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You looking forward to lose another 60k acres?
    Aww someone a little butt hurt are they?
    And in that same vein... could we please stop calling it 'FU'? I know that's how you feel, but you've got to admit it's pretty disrespectful...

Aww someone a little butt hurt are they?
    Im butthurt cause SG lost 62k acres? That was the biggest farmage ive seen in a very long time, especially consider how Webmaster begged them to stop "Buhu we only took 10k acres 40k acres should be enough qq"

that's why i told you're so damn nub.. i only know that bliz and deletedsg lead that kd long time ago..
    and webmaster ever played for sleepy.. it takes a 3 years old kid to figure out what has happened lol..
    After all the talk, where do you play? Some early age SK farming on your ghetto made you rage? See, assumptions are easy to make. Heck even I know some of the history, but so what? lol
    Last edited by DjTeddySpin; 10-07-2011 at 10:45.

Thread Information