Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Silly Cat Fight in the Honor Charts

Great article. Balance and Silly both come out with a win. Congrats to everyone involved! If concerned over TMs why not send Sapphire dragons over ruby?

Veteran
    Not quite Clampy, when me and uhum took over Hans' ghetto we elected the leaders. And, ofc, added the pink and the silly part =D

Was a good war, really too bad they had to break the agreed upon deal for an advantage, ruined atmosphere between the kd's.

Thanks for support from those who shown it, Pink Ghetto loves you

Sounds pretty exciting. For Balance to come out ahead in honor and +2k acres, it doesn't really sound like a very solid win or loss for either side. You don't see many wars so evenly matched!
    But those Cats don't **** around. Congrats

!pink

However, Sillies combatted Balance's tactics with some very effective monarch swapping and caused Balance to bounce some attacks.
    What does that mean? Why would changing monarchs make the other KD bounce attacks?

Quote Originally Posted by johnnydoe View Post
    What does that mean? Why would changing monarchs make the other KD bounce attacks?
    Monarch bonus in hostile/war is +10% defense, which doesn't show on Throne intel numbers, you have to add it in.
    S E C R E T S

Regular
    did they change it right in the nick of time? or did people just not calculate right? doesnt seem like it should mess people up THAT much...

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    did they change it right in the nick of time? or did people just not calculate right? doesnt seem like it should mess people up THAT much...
    This was one of the reasons for the much needed kd page update fix, since it doesn't immediately show a monarch switch. The only way to know is to get new intel and see the word 'King' on the throne page. Basically you watch someone getting intel in your news, then switch to become monarch and add 10% defense instantaneously, which will often bounce an attack if timed right. Top kds can switch monarchs back and forth between several provinces pretty fast when necessary, which is why he meant it made them look non-ghetto :P
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Monarch bonus in hostile/war is +10% defense, which doesn't show on Throne intel numbers, you have to add it in.
    Ah, I see. I knew that but, saw your other post that talks about KD pages not being updated propoerly and quickly. Angel has a lil box that one needs to click in order to get that 10% bonus. Thanks for clarification.

Quote Originally Posted by Trillium View Post
    Great article. Balance and Silly both come out with a win. Congrats to everyone involved! If concerned over TMs why not send Sapphire dragons over ruby?
    It's probably because good KDs kill off dragons w/in hours. Massacre is the only way to stop magic for long duration.

Quote Originally Posted by Ram View Post
    jesus this is just 1 post out of many about peeps not realizing how swoping monarch can help bounce a few hits.

YES monarch bonus is HUGE when you dont expect it lol and even better when people all hit together and 3/5 fail
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

gz catz!

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    good work to both kingdoms for their efforts this age and silly cats for keeping up the consistency

Elurin, you are biggest baby I have ever met in my life. The moral of this story is to never associate with Ghetto Catz, lest they act like small children, spam the forums, wave after the war ends, send OOW dragons, and act like all around pricks just because they lost the honor crown. This isnt the first time you guys have done something like this, although at least last time Uhum had the good sense to tell you to knock it off.

Just to make this clear, the deal was to begin waving on the 24th and declare. As a result of my internet issues (which I promptly posted about in the war forums as soon as they were resolved), we were unable to organize until late in the 24th and declared on the 1st. We didnt op you at all while we had ops. We didnt do anything. It was less than 1 freaking hour. Now you are going to go and be a prick, send a dragon and wave us again now that you are larger, and threaten to raze off our provs? Wonderful. I am sorry I ever agreed to war you in the first place. I wont ever make that mistake again.

Sender King Leruni the Rogue of Bend Over Blondie
    Recipient King P and V the Rogue of Im not wearing a tramps hat
    Subject What goes around comes around...

The key msg here is to stick to your deals in the future. Accept this as just punishment for you being unable to play fair or our biggies will start to raze.

June 15 of YR13 Hypothesien invaded I am an f22 bro and captured 155 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Inactive invaded I am who i am and captured 207 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Inactive invaded I am who i am and captured 105 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Windy invaded Im not Doing it with You and captured 494 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 A Sapphire Dragon from RevengeCats HOSTILE has begun ravaging our lands!
    June 15 of YR13 RevengeCats HOSTILE has begun a Ruby Dragon project against us!
    June 15 of YR13 Luna Lovegood invaded Im not wearing jeans and captured 362 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Hypothesien invaded Im not wearing a colostomy bag and captured 146 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Luna Lovegood invaded Im not wearing jeans and captured 194 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Bang Bang invaded Im not gunna retal and captured 408 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 I aint bending for swede invaded Im not wearing swimwear and captured 611 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 I can has his cookie invaded Im not the king and captured 182 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 ButterCup invaded I am not Vampire and captured 249 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Dont hump my unicorn invaded I am frog eater and captured 183 acres of land.
    June 15 of YR13 Dont hump my unicorn invaded I am frog eater and captured 136 acres of land.
    June 18 of YR13 An unknown province from DealBreakAvengingCats HOSTILE attacked and stole from Im not Sexy Sax Man.
    June 20 of YR13 Molest the province above me invaded Im not wearing a thing and captured 318 acres of land.
    June 21 of YR13 Narnia Rebel Beavers invaded Im not gunna retal and captured 226 acres of land.
    June 21 of YR13 A Little Ant attacked and stole from Im not wearing a tramps hat.
    June 22 of YR13 Gotta Get Down On Friday invaded Am I or Am I not and captured 367 acres of land.
    June 23 of YR13 Ya Dun Goofed invaded Im not gunna retal and captured 100 acres of land.

Hmmm what you mean? Not first time? I blew it off?

For your information here: This is not about the honor crown, this is about deal breaking. And you know that.

Further more, yes we like to spam, like to be silly and like pink and and if that's acting like small children to you, so be it, at least we do what we say.

Enthusiast
    Seems like you had internet issues when you were able to start a dragon but not declare. It was also pretty impressive that your largest orcs had their armies away for an extra hour to avoid the hostile wave.

It is an act of respect to be silly and spam the forums together (and 95% of the KDs love the non-serious war forums, it makes getting chained less personal and fun), and you would notice that there was very little posting in the forums because your leadership lost our KDs respect. I also notice that you are whining now that we are taking back the 2nd honour spot in retribution. The moral of the story is not to try to mess around and try to take an unfair advantage with a KD that is better than you.

Thread Information