Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: UF News: Silly Cat Fight in the Honor Charts

This is why you don't 'plan' wars.
    S E C R E T S

uhum, you guys waved us last age for like 2 straight days after we came OOW for no reason whatsoever - there had been no hits or hostilities ever before. It wasnt until we talked to you directly (rather than Elurin) that it stopped.

Regular
    Moral of the story is that xx:xx are a bunch of worthless deadbeats that would be better for the game if they had actually retired instead of just pulled a publicity stunt claiming to retire. Seems to me that if the plan was to war on the 24th and you noticed their armies were out for 1 hour, you could have held yours back an hour if it was that big a deal. Instead you whine like little babies on the forums about it.
    Last edited by Palem; 10-07-2011 at 21:49. Reason: locs

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Don't post locations.

Lol i don't recall it was a two day wave... More like a two hit wave? But I could be wrong here, I am sure someone have those logs.

Also: Ladylyra, who are you? Did we met before?

edit: Calli, i looked up my logs, and it was this age fyi, also it was two hits from us, then you came and talk to us and afaik we accepted ur cf offer after that... so i have honestly no idea what you are talking about.

OMG! i keep editing:
    "Moral of the story is that xx:xx are a bunch of worthless deadbeats that would be better for the game if they had actually retired instead of just pulled a publicity stunt claiming to retire."
    Can't be about Silly Pink Ghetto Cats, we never anounced our kd to retire... see? The only thing we say is we are slackers that don't want to use alarms for Utopia.
    Last edited by uhum; 10-07-2011 at 22:01.

Enthusiast
    Uhum, he is talking about the one time Gualdin and I chose them as learn targets cuz they were fat. It took 4 hits before they whined a bunch and we called off the wave, so we could has war later.

And LadyLyra is correct! We are deadbeats and most of us are Europeans, and when we set the war to be at a certain time, it's tough enough to get people to stay on for the wave instead of going to bed. It was quite rude, and since we won the war they need to face the music.

Moral of the story is that xx:xx are a bunch of worthless deadbeats that would be better for the game if they had actually retired instead of just pulled a publicity stunt claiming to retire.
    Hi, learn to read plz.

Nice Article.

Post Fiend
    not sure i would go as far to say u are better.... good sure but fact of the matter is we did not c 45 million gold in ur SoT's alot of defence was lost we must of under estimated your merchants o wells... does not matter there is no way u could over come us in war 3 mil bigger so not sure how u wanna settle this i personally vote we tag up in what... would it be 8 more day 1 day down time? and 3 for protection.... so 12 days at 400 acer's be great start to a new age. but for now i dont mind 100 a pop honor heck i am still a viscount come at me.

Howling Death, i'm not gunna retal

on a side note if u dont think i deserve the honor i won u are nuts i do not miss attacks and i am dedicated

nice win pinkies also a nice job balance good war

Veteran
    I already discussed this with your lapdogs on IRC; we walked through the situation and anyone with any sense can see you decided 11 hours ahead of time to break the deal, planned for it, didn't communicate it at all, and your lapdog Spliff kept saying on IRC that declare would come any minute. Since I somehow trusted that little liar we sent out anyway (yea, would've been smarter to hold as someone said). The point is not about the 1 hour, it's about making a deal and pre-deciding to not keep it. In a game where your word means everything that deserves to be dealt with.

As for crybaby, who is it that runs to the public forum with papers to try to gather support?

Post Fiend
    hmm personally i would of raised the guy in charge then cause now i am sure for many ages to come many of us will vulture off of you guy at any given oppertunity, as we have all said before we were all online at the 24th and about 10 different folks were gunna go to bed.... as for deal breaking u lost nothing and arguing principal as a excuse to act as u have will only make other to come up with similiar principals involving all kinds of fun and new offenses, what i think is u are all butthurt, yall had the top spot not sure why u guy even warred us made no sense approached us for a war also..... really? did u think u would just gain 6k honor and top freaks..... obvioulsy u had no respect from the get go thinking u would come out ahead and considering for 5 days u gained no nw gain other then the initial one u had and half of that came from taking out my good friend the big orc 500k of ur lead right there so no u did not impress me and are still not. and yes killing 2 dragons in the time we did hurt us second one was exspected but that third oen coming at 7 hrs in to the war killed us yet still u gained no nw lead over the next 5 days, you out dragon'ed us gj i am sure we will war again guess for now we hit each other high honor province aye?

Veteran
    Yea, razing leaders would've been more appropriate; agreed. However, Spliff who made the deal is abusing vac mode and put his prov into it to protect honor spot (seeing we're in same BF kd I know it's abuse and he's active), to protect himself. Perhaps we should've stuck to hitting the ingame monarch though.

It was never about the honor, as you say we wouldn't have approached a kd with 10k less honor if we wanted the top spot. Nor would we have changed tactic on 5'th day for the WW, we maintained honor until then. The hits was about making a point people should stick to their deals with us, kd's who let other's break deals without repercussions tends to have it happen to them again.
    Last edited by Elurin; 11-07-2011 at 12:34.

Somebody needs to bust out the peace-pipe!!!

peace on earth

Thread Information