Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: UF News: Silly Cat Fight in the Honor Charts

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    Yea, razing leaders would've been more appropriate; agreed. However, Spliff who made the deal is abusing vac mode and put his prov into it to protect honor spot (seeing we're in same BF kd I know it's abuse and he's active), to protect himself. Perhaps we should've stuck to hitting the ingame monarch though.

It was never about the honor, as you say we wouldn't have approached a kd with 10k less honor if we wanted the top spot. Nor would we have changed tactic on 5'th day for the WW, we maintained honor until then. The hits was about making a point people should stick to their deals with us, kd's who let other's break deals without repercussions tends to have it happen to them again.
    They declared war less than an hour after 'agreed' and yet you persist to whine and moan - an hour! In a real-time game that is understandable, especially as they contacted you and told you of the problem (you just seem to refuse to believe it) Plus you settled the score anyway by beating them and getting the WW. You can be sure this sort of thing will put people off warring you though.
    Last edited by Benjiman; 11-07-2011 at 21:16.
    Viva la Revolucion

Veteran
    Note it wasn't I who brought it up on these forums, nor started crying on IRC. There was no "whining or moaning" from our part, only action.

Post Fiend
    Well ive seen moaning from both sides, the whole thing has just gone way further than it should have.
    Viva la Revolucion

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiman View Post
    Well ive seen moaning from both sides, the whole thing has just gone way further than it should have.
    That's why I chose to report as little as possible on the moaning =]. Though they are welcomed to discuss it here, as long as they stick to the forum rules

Veteran
    Nah, I'm tired of discussing. For my part I'll let them "whine and moan" here in peace. I hope all the other kd's we've warred last year and those who know me will realize we don't act unjustified, and as for the rest it's sad with people who make an opinion based on one side of the story.

Again, good reporting Palem

However, Spliff who made the deal is abusing vac mode and put his prov into it to protect honor spot (seeing we're in same BF kd I know it's abuse and he's active), to protect himself.
    Report him he will be out of vac mode and suspended asap :P

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Benjiman View Post
    You can be sure this sort of thing will put people off warring you though.
    LOL our war record and honour levels put people off warring us, which is why we have to arrange them in the first place. 26/30 in past 4 ages with 3 losses to FS and 1 to RPG... I think it speaks for itself, and people don't war us lightly after we have tagged.

Regular
    Interesting war.

@coboss

The kingdom I'm in waved you middle of age and you CF'd, we had less provinces and acres.

You guys would have crushed us probably but don't talk out of your ass like you have to go around begging for wars when you CF against weaker kingdoms.

Quote Originally Posted by Dekommissioner View Post
    Interesting war.

@coboss

The kingdom I'm in waved you middle of age and you CF'd, we had less provinces and acres.

You guys would have crushed us probably but don't talk out of your ass like you have to go around begging for wars when you CF against weaker kingdoms.
    now now...think logically. Any chance we came out of war and were fat n' juicy? Don't see us turning down a fun war.

Post Demon
    delaying declaration for a hour and having orcs returning 1 hour after war is arranged is big deal, if you think it thrugh youll see its a big abuse designed to give them head start. Their top hitters who are easy to chain down even thru elites home were safe from high off losses and protected from heavy chains by oow gb protection ... dont go sayin "its just a hour" if you dont understand the implications.
    Personaly I dont have anthing to do with either KD but situations reeks of intentional dealbreak from a mile away. Only a regular idiot could buy the "internet problems" story ... especially considering its arranged war with open relations for intel gathering.
    Sending some1 on mirc to talk cats into sending out is adding insult to the injury really.

Veteran
    Report him he will be out of vac mode and suspended asap :P
    Even though I said I wouldn't post more, I have to add he was indeed brought back out as they confirmed he was abusing, unfortunately he wasn't suspended.

Glad to see someone can analyze implications here citadela.

Enthusiast
    yes finally, there was way too much goodwill in here...

Jerks who loves to make friend shall be jerks to everyone being a jerk to Elurin and his silly ghetto kd of jerk fanboys!
    those who break deals deserve what's comming

for those that fail to understand me
    cya next age
    see?
    Last edited by celien; 11-07-2011 at 19:55.
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Regular
    Are all role-players girls and gays?

lololol

clampy alive??

Thread Information