Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Dwarf/Sage Attacker?

Dwarf/Sage is my top choice for next age.
    I have never played dwarf before and I was wondering what sort of builds people use as a dwarf?

I have never played dwarf before and I was wondering what sort of builds people use as a dwarf?

Quote Originally Posted by Keiichisama View Post
    General build for DW has extra farms because they consume double food and heavy focus on buildings that depend on BE (TGs instead of Stables or dungeons, etc)
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Postaholic
    As a Sage may I suggest some food science...?

The double food consumption isn't as big a deal as it seems though it can be very painful if you don't pay attention to it.

The food penalty is a bit of a joke unless you're a total nub. It's fairly easy to double your food production via sci.
    S E C R E T S

Post Demon
    I'm probably going Faery sage again, but Dwarf Sage is my backup, and I wasn't even planning A/M, more an A/m. I'm pulling +30% BE... even if you are only 2/3'rds as good (no ToG), you'd be a dwarf with 100% BE *when PKed*. It makes capping buildings really easy to have so much stacked BE.

Of course with sage the bigger bonus is the +pop (indirectly), but the +BE and +income are both nice, and with the free build you'll have a strong econ in war. Not the best top line numbers, but very good durability. You'll help the kingdom a lot if you run a semi-suicider approach and try to draw hits with high hospitals/gs.

It takes a lot of build space... but you are tied for the best non faery WPA mods in the game. Only faeries can pack more wiz into a smaller space. Getting them without mystic is a pain, but fitting them is easier with sage.
    it's vs. its is ambiguous - from now on I'm attempting to use the proper possessive it's, and the contraction 'tis. (Its will just be the plural.)

Think Different

Id be dwarf cleric suicider
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Dwarf is a perfectly viable option for a strong attacker. They have the most effective GS possible, free building is a huge eco bonus, and a BE boost on every eco/attacking building. Stack sage sci bonuses on top of that (especially gains) and you'd have to be mad to think Dwarf can't own ppl if played correctly.
    Is there a cap on BE? or can u use science to pump dwarfs BE up to like 180%?

Also... why are GS (assuming you mean guard stations) good? They only work to reduce losses when you are attacked, whereas hospitals reduce all military losses. Why wouldn't you just get hosp instead?

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    You know that kingdom that's got about 20 dwarfs in it... All around or over 10k acres? What personality do you think they are? The same or different combos?

Thenthere is that pro dwarf with 50k acres.... I wonder what personality they are and how they are so huge! Are they attacker dwarfs or mostly exploring and max-dicing????
    No one really responded intelligently to this so i bump'd :)

Is there a cap on BE? or can u use science to pump dwarfs BE up to like 180%?

Also... why are GS (assuming you mean guard stations) good? They only work to reduce losses when you are attacked, whereas hospitals reduce all military losses. Why wouldn't you just get hosp instead?
    I've had about 162 BE when DW/Art gave +50 BE. I'm not sure if there are any hard caps in place
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

GS protect resources (land, gc, etc.) from attack whereas Hospitals protect your military units. If you run GS, then you're probably already running hospitals.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

You know that kingdom that's got about 20 dwarfs in it... All around or over 10k acres? What personality do you think they are? The same or different combos?

Thenthere is that pro dwarf with 50k acres.... I wonder what personality they are and how they are so huge! Are they attacker dwarfs or mostly exploring and max-dicing????
    merchant dicetackers
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    merchant dicetackers
    Bouncing Merchant Dicetackers.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Syntico View Post
    Bouncing Merchant Dicetackers.
    quit bouncing badkid!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Ive noticed them too, quite impressive dwarfs indeed!

dicetackers, interesting.

Thread Information