Thread: enhanced Conquest

enhanced Conquest

What does Enhanced Conquest do exactly? whats the "enhanced" part all about?

increased NW range

What is the percent range for a target in enhanced conquest?

Regular
    Doesn't it provide better gains than normal conquest?

nope
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Postaholic
    better gains? Its pretty damn strong already, atleast if ur UD.

Post Demon
    Conquest:
    This attack, like Traditional March, will, if successful, take away a portion of the target's land and give it to the attacker. However, the attacker is only required to send 51% of the target's defence to be successful. The land gained, on the other hand, will be significantly lower than Traditional March. Sending more than 51% will return higher gains up to a certain limit.

Got that off the wiki... but was wondering about the practical uses of it. if you can break them with a traditional march wouldnt that almost always be better than using conquest?

only thing i can think of is if you want to make sure you are keeping some extra defense at home because you have been getting chained in a war or something. I guess it could also be useful in a war if you knew the other KD had a province that was on the verge of being unbreakable, or was already UB for any attack other than conquest

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by DDodge View Post
    Got that off the wiki... but was wondering about the practical uses of it. if you can break them with a traditional march wouldnt that almost always be better than using conquest?

only thing i can think of is if you want to make sure you are keeping some extra defense at home because you have been getting chained in a war or something. I guess it could also be useful in a war if you knew the other KD had a province that was on the verge of being unbreakable, or was already UB for any attack other than conquest
    If you're getting chained, leaving defense at home is a bad idea. You need land coming in, which typically means you need to be sending out as much as possible.

The only time CQ is really useful is when you're trying to drop "unbreakables". Outside of that, there's really no reason to use it.

Regular
    What is the percent range for a target in enhanced conquest during war?
    outside of war is 5% right?

There is no range in war, you can conquest anyone as long as you have the offense.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information