Thread: Recruiting 2 attacker for waring kingdom

Recruiting 2 attacker for waring kingdom

Waring kingdom needs 2 active attacker who wants to have fun.
    We use Pimp, IRC makes it more fun but not mandatory .... Kingdom Chat....
    We had 8 wars this round.

Let me know if you would like to join our kingdom.

Oh Let me say this not new to the game I know I only have two post but just started back last round after 5 yr of not playing.
    This is a good kingdom and a fun kingdom. Hope this help some. We welcome Noob to the game to always will to help just need to be active that's all we ask.

I would be interested. War is what this game is about. I'm a returning player. In short, I will play faery rouge and attack once a day. Testing a new province right now. My old strategy seems to be working quite well :)

Sorry man we are looking for 2 full attacker who will need to attack 2 times a day in war... if you are willing to change up we would be more then happy to take you....But 1 attack a day will not help us.

As long as I get to play faery rogue, I can commit to two attacks a day, while warring...

Can't find a better race then faery rogue? Lol I could use a t/m in FiH if you want

Again sorry faery/rouge will not work as an attacker.....I am looking for 2 people who would like to be in a kingdom that love to war and im not talking 3 war im hoping for 8 or more wars this round. Like I said we use pimp we use Irc but not mandatory.
    the only thing we ask it make sure your active and you hit two times a day in war.....We do use kingdom chat.
    We are willing to help a noob...we have 20 player right now but we are still looking for 2 attacker. Well let me know if you want to have fun with a fun kingdom....

@E-Boko: Yes, I would be interested in playing in an active KD. As for the combo, I think I know hoe to play it well.

Ziuta I sent you a message

We are still looking for one more then.

We are full sorry you never got back to me Ziuta.

I did not get your message. Good luck, anyway.

Thread Information