Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: Bring it On the Monkeys

Should have had hostile summary also. Wonder how many hits in total that was exchanged..
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

excellent piece. love to be a part of this action one day.

Regular
    Hmm yeah the thread title - though I'm a fan of puns - is a bit of an insult to the original Monkeys kd even if they're long gone. Other than that though, great article once again. I think many Utopians were wondering what the heck happened between BIO and Simians all this time. Much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by Soloc View Post
    Hmm yeah the thread title - though I'm a fan of puns - is a bit of an insult to the original Monkeys kd even if they're long gone. Other than that though, great article once again. I think many Utopians were wondering what the heck happened between BIO and Simians all this time. Much appreciated
    Fyi Simians warred Monkeys at age 4 or 5 all ready over the KD name. There was no clear winner and after dip was made both KDs kept its names. Later ages i can remember at least 4-5 times that we waved Monkeys and did nothing but farm acres from them. I am aware of them being alive for a long time and had many very strong ages but they were very unstable going up and down. Maybe we got em in bad moments because i am aware that when they had their tops they were very strong and at those peaks Simians was not more then any other average KD out there. If you have more info it would be nice to hear about it...
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Enthusiast
    "Maybe we got em in bad moments"

Sounds about right, every time simains has waved a kingdom I've been in its been during a "bad moment". Like directly after we came out of a war or when we already had a couple other kingdoms waving us, stuff like that. I'm sure none of em even know who i am but they would probably remember a few of the kingdoms.

Postaholic
    On a side note: Appreciate the hard work from Mad_Scottish and co.

On another side note: We don't x-log.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Thanks Baka, I enjoy writing up the articles. Just annoyed it took me so long to get the article out. Stupid job haha

Regular
    Anri: I have the same info you do, which would be Utopia archive. Perhaps it's a nostalgic thing with Monkeys being gone and Simians still around, tho I do think with a player base 10x that of now it's more a notable achievement in those ages long past to end in the top of the charts. I mean no one cares now if ur T50 or even T30, for obvious reasons.

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    I dont think you can dismiss the rankings, they are relative. The kingdom names etc are just replaced with new ones that are current to this era.

The size is relative to the size of the game. If the game had the same number of players as before but the current kds we have now, they would still be as large etc

I remember Simians running atleast a couple of times during monkeys last ages. To put it in proportion, this was during the time that Zaph and me lead monkeys, and the core had been exchanged atleast twice(and probably a lot more).

My point being that your claim to have farmed out monkeys doesn't do much to assert that you were a better, equal nor worse kd, whether true or imagined. Monkeys sure had its ups and downs, even the short period of its existance I was there. However, they have had success in certain ages that are far beyond anything you have ever achived. That much is clear from just looking at old rankings, and unless something really ****ing drastic happens, you'll always be the second monkeys

how many provs were sat and for how long i wonder :P

Durin > Anri
    Thus Monkeys > Simians

Actually for the time I have been playing, Monkeys was better then Simians and Simians have never done anything of worth. But they might have beaten Force once.

HI MBAB
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

no sexy chicks in simians either

Regular
    This thread makes me sad. I've been away forever, and on reading the title I thought the Monkey's were still around.

if you see cressy, tell her she needs to do a shower scene webcam

Thread Information