Parth is a roro as well, from Demonic Curses! :P
    not that parth

Enthusiast
    flogger > proteus
    enough said
    The Elf Mystic
    Flaming stupid people since 1999

Forum Fanatic
    flogger has not been able to achieve any noteworthy results since coming back.

he played in mercy for ages and was not able to bring a kd crown nor a prov crown. his kd land crown in pulse was an absolute fluke considering it was based on dealbreak and massive game bugs which prevented sanc from retalling pulse's wave for 7 hours. not to mention war room was bugged for sanc all war. finally he got lucky once more when zz messed up with their razes and couldnt hang on their kd land crown.

want more proof it was a fluke? how about losing to sanc 3 times the next age (this is what happens when the game is not bugged). not to mention he dealbroke them again next age by breaking cow nap.

age 50 flogger once again proved he cannot war at the top as he was farmed by SG for 30K+ acres within 72 hours.

and yes you can blame flogger for all of this as he solo leads each war.

so forget about comparing me to flogger.

Dharan > flogger.

im done
    Last edited by Proteus; 20-07-2011 at 17:05.

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Dharan > flogger.
    Well I could have told you that....

DHaran > flogger > Proteus

flogger didn't work well in Secrets for being a dumbass, and I left Rage cuz Proteus is a dumbass. It's dumbass central up in here. Although I will say we got flogger right when he came back to the game, I think he's adjusted and is probably not as much of a dumbass now lol.
    Last edited by DHaran; 20-07-2011 at 17:31.
    S E C R E T S

This is like the battle of the nubs, none of them has anything special to brag about in recent times, each have like one land crown win etc. Thou, if you look at the track reckord, Flogger certainly is more solid as Syntico pointed out.

I will cheer for Proteus. Screw you other guys!

Forum Fanatic
    Dharan I have logs of you saying **** abs and how were a bunch of pussies and that you leaving has nothing to do with me at all. Seems like you change your mind a lot when it suits the trolling.

Korp, flogger also started playing this game before I was born. Also I dont think farming out 30k acres to SG (when it was their first war in the past YEAR rl time) and losing to sanc 3x in one age shows much solidity. Its once thing to intentionally farm out your kd that went inactive but trying ever so hard to crown and getting spanked is definitely not the mark of solidity.

Now if you wanna talk good, you can say people like Webmaster/Elit are good. They've taken a break and come back to get great results their very first age. It took flogger what like 2 years since coming back to win a crown which only happened through a combination of dealbreaking, game failure, **** ups of others, and pure luck.

Had it not been a fluke he might have actually repeated this age (or at the very least not drop 30k acres in 72 hours).

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    Dharan I have logs of you saying **** abs and how were a bunch of pussies and that you leaving has nothing to do with me at all. Seems like you change your mind a lot when it suits the trolling.
    Abs is a bunch of pussies, the ones running it anyway. You however are obnoxious and certainly had the largest part in my decision to leave. I didn't want to single you since you're so constantly desperate for my approval and attention.
    S E C R E T S

Thread Information