Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Seduction is recruiting

Regular
    Nice to be back recruiting. We looking for two players. Got two invites by Monday. Someone who will play what kingdom needs atm. We ofc filling in a couple spots we need the most first. If interested, PM me with a msn contact or go to irc and poke Fallstaff.

Hi there!

Me and my irl friend are currenly in a KD together, but we are looking to move "up", since our average uniques lie on 2.2 per day while the rest of our KD hardly makes 1 unique a day. I got 2 little posts to send you a PM and for some reason I can't connect to Irc. (You guys are on Irc.Utonet.Org;6667 I assume?). If you could send me a PM with your msn status I would love to have a chat, since I'm not too fond about posting my own contact info in public :)

Thnx in advance,

Regular
    The following errors occurred with your submission

sluyter has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.
    You need to go from your setting, to general settings. There you can allow mail from this site.

Irc.Utonet.Org;6667 is the server we use.
    Last edited by Tiberious; 19-08-2011 at 15:35.

Okies, I added you on msn and got myself online at irc. I'll hang out there untill someone pops up to contact me, might be afk though but leave me a msg.
    Hope we can talk soon :)

~

Regular

Found some invites

Thanks sluyter
    Still looking for 2 more active team players to fill up Kingdom and have some fun. Give us one age commitment, and you will be happy if active and found a home. 2 singles or a pair of friends.

Post Fiend
    Any space for more?

Regular
    yea, sent you PM in here. Still need two as of now. You might make the 24th.

Thread Information