Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seduction is recruiting

Regular

Seduction is recruiting

Looking for 4 or 5 active players. Do not have to be very experienced. We can teach if you can be active. Warring/honor Kingdom. Since age 38, have finished in top 5 honor or better 8 times.
    If interested, please reply to this thread, or send me private message. Can contact Fallstaff on irc in #Seduction also.
    Irc not required, but msn is to communicate properly. We keep it simple, just 2 uniques required a day in war. We do not demand you be on at a certain wave time. We do run hybrids ofc to run for honor titles.
    Last edited by Tiberious; 18-07-2011 at 19:14.

just letting you know here that I will be sending you a pm shortly

For some reason the forum is not letting me send pm so I have to reply here. I am coming out of retirement from Utopia (stopped playing for about 4 years) but I have played for over 15~20 ages. It doesn't seem like the game has changed drastically, the basic concepts are still there so I believe my experience from the past can help me catch up quickly. If there is learning to be done, I'm a fast learner. I have experience as monarch, co-monarch, and leaders of thieves/mages, and strategist. Like most others, I started out in low to mid tier kingdoms but ended up in top warring kingdoms during the last 7~10 ages of my Utopia career. Again, it's been so long that I cannot remember the exact details. I know I have been a part of one of Absalom kingdoms in the past for 1 age, I think it was Angels of Absalom. But my main experience was when a friend recruited me into a kingdom they manage to form (illegally back then) and we wrecked havok on WoL and Genesis servers. For more specific details regarding that kingdom, feel free to contact me to discuss.
    Basically, I am used to an organized warring kingdom with great activity. The requirements from my old kingdom was to log on every few hours if possible and hit as soon as your army is home (unless a wave is planned). It seems as if you guys don't require such high level of activity so I should be able to meet the demands :) I have msn and will look into irc if needed. I do not wish to post my msn here, please pm me your email so we can further our discussion! Thanks.

Regular
    The following errors occurred with your submission

ooBah has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

You got your receive messages turned off. Please turn it on and I will try to resend. It has to be in your settings somewhere. That is why you could not send me message.
    I found where it is. Under "general settings" in your setting page. On left side about half way down or so.
    Last edited by Tiberious; 19-07-2011 at 19:07.

[edit] it works. sent you my email through pm
    Last edited by ooBah; 20-07-2011 at 00:49.

Hello,

I'd like to join. I am active, and a former leader of warring/honour kingdoms.

24/canada/played 10 ages here and there/won't wake up to hit/will make my hits each day otherwise/prefer warring/prefer using ingame forums, could use msn

I look forward to hearing from you,
    Last edited by Silver44Guy; 20-07-2011 at 07:20.

Regular
    The following errors occurred with your submission

Silver44Guy has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

Hi Silver44Guy. In your settings, if you go down to ""general settings", you can allow mail from this site. Was sleep when you PMed me on irc. Please try again. I am interested.
    Last edited by Tiberious; 20-07-2011 at 13:19.

Hi I am a new player to Utopia I played a little about 3 years ago or so but was unable to continue playing due to loss of internet. I was talking to a co worker the other day and he said he played this game and I remembered playing it I'm wanting to relearn what I knew then. I have already downloaded Utopia angel I used it a little Before if i need something else let me know. I can be active at least once a day and can be on twice a day in wars. Thank you and I hope to hear from you soon

Hi
    im new to utopia, but im ready to learn.

Regular
    Shadow9112283 and Troest87, thanks for considering. We can teach new or players with not as much experience as long as your willing to attack twice a day in war, like every 12 hours.
    You need to PM me in this forum with a msn contact so we can talk. You might have to go to your settings, top right of this page, if you logged in. Then on left side, almost all the way down, go to "General settings", and activate mail for these forums.
    Last couple of people did not have it activated.
    Look forward to hearing from ya.

Tiberious it should work now, email me at my username (all small letters) @ hotmail.com otherwise

Regular
    Sent both Silver44Guy and Shadow off line messages on msn.

Can you email me instead? I did not get your message

Hi
    I am also a former monarch who joined Vlad's Surion 7 years ago before leaving Utopia. Please let me know if You have an empty slot in Your kingdom as I have no kingdom at the moment to join. Thanks. My messenger address is ioanpiso@yahoo.com

Regular
    We are out of invites. ;( Still need 3 players, but not sure if everyone will get invites when protection ends or not.
    Last edited by Tiberious; 23-07-2011 at 16:57.

Thread Information