Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: Elitest Jerks and Bunnehs TF finally tangle

Nice going Bunnehs!! LL TF

As for this supposed Jerks NAP with all TF kds until EOA last age,Jerks would not agree with that term but did say they would stop hunting TF kds for the remainder of the age. So there was no official NAP.

As for Notorious's defense on why they warred Bunnehs...*cough cough BS cough* I guess that would be why Simians broke their 48 hour notice CF agreement they had with Freeakstyle and hit them while Notorious was gearing up to war Bunnehs *secretly*. Notorious's own players felt uncomfortable with the plans they were handed.

As for Bunnehs not mentioning the outside hits in this article only proves they are the better kd with more honor in their pinky finger then Jerks has in their entire body.
    Bunnehs wanted to prove they were the better kd by not asking for help during this 3 way conflict,and guess what..THEY PROVED JUST THAT! Bunnehs and TF will be here for a long time.

Regular
    Nice article, thank you!

Thanks for the article maddy i guess it was a hard one as both side most likly had diffrent versions.

Outside hits lol yea we also was hitted from outside by former xiphos players 2x minutes before war and 1x into war, but who cares? i think it was random and i do think pulse was a big ass kd deciding to take free lands with 2 hits on bunnehs if u wanna be all conspiricy, thats your problem.
    In my opinion breaking nap by saying the other side would do it later is bs, we never broken a nap. we never in my opinion played unhonorable against any kd that didnt play so against us first and even those we dislike we dont break deals towards we stand by our words.
    TF kds will always have to watch them self because of how they played vs jerks in age 49 thrust me we will stick to our words.
    You also need to learn that Jerks was in KLA one age then left it because sadly the alliance wasnt realy a live those kds that still tag kla and us are not related because of that and everything they do is not related to what we do.
    TF see you next age.
    Last edited by celien; 19-07-2011 at 09:41.
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Postaholic
    i think it was random and i do think pulse was a big ass kd deciding to take free lands with 2 hits on bunnehs if u wanna be all conspiricy, thats your problem.
    It was not 2 hits, it was about 20 and all of them on our biggest provinces. But that doesn't matter, pulse is a kd not worth mentioning in this thread. I have more respect for Jerks than I do pulse haha- we know they were just overcompensating for a failed age and weren't doing your bidding.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    It was not 2 hits, it was about 20 and all of them on our biggest provinces. But that doesn't matter, pulse is a kd not worth mentioning in this thread. I have more respect for Jerks than I do pulse haha- we know they were just overcompensating for a failed age and weren't doing your bidding.
    my misstake if so i didnt know that.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    lol you should really spread the wealth around Maddy. We've got reporters with nothing to do ;p

Excellent conflict, kinda lame that Jerks didn't give bunnies their win though
    you shouldnt comment on stuff you dont know about. a forum admin sadly must concider what they write carefully.

Nice article.
    Breaking a CF because you think they'll break it first is a little B.S.

Deal breakers should never get the spot-light. =)
    Last edited by Newfie000; 19-07-2011 at 12:48. Reason: Don't want silly maddy to get mad at me <3

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Why is the article biased?

The situation is the situation. Articles are not written to be biased. So take the whole bias claim elsewhere.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by celien View Post
    you shouldnt comment on stuff you dont know about. a forum admin sadly must concider what they write carefully.
    I'm not a forum admin, I'm a forum moderator. However, even more important than all that, I am an active player and poster and I'm allowed to share my opinions. Yes, that +8k acres is quite deceiving, but I know that. However, it's not deceiving that you were being outhit and by the end of the war, your largest provs were being broken. Judging by what's being reported, you were in a losing situation.

So tell me, what exactly don't I "get"?

you don't get that one side of a report will always complain, and you should ignore it
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I wasn't complaining when my kd's loss was reported lol

lol

Last i checked 48hrs before eoa, we were leading 14K acrs, so from our side war total will be different, anyway i really don't care anput gains and etc, few things:
    to Palem---who are u and why you think we lost?lol ffs go play in your ghetto and don't mess where you don't belong
    to swagger---die tf die bunnies
    to sadira-die tf, you were in rpg we beat the crap out of you twice so...stay down, stay down

Jerks are one of the stupidest KDs around. Always sticking their noses into peoples business, starting conflicts, and getting their ass kicked.

Oh, and to Pendel:
    When I was monarch in RPG last age, Jerks came after us. I can't remember the sizes exactly, but Jerks were something like 12mil nw?? We were something like 7mil?? Correct me if you remember the numbers better. But the point is, we were way smaller, we had 20 players and they had 25, and we stayed even on acres exchange. They had no idea what they got themselves into.
    RPG would have absolutely dominated you guys if we came in at normal war range.
    Last edited by dingy2; 19-07-2011 at 15:43.

lol, dingy being smaller didn't stop your ghetto to raze kill into our war with haj?
    so you got beaten down, and this age we beat rpg harder, so stay down,stay down boy
    TF is the most stupid alliance i have ever seen(after haj) so imo they should disband now and tag themselfs WE RE GHETTOS

afik RPG was in same size this age with us and they lost in min time 8K acrs LOL
    go Jerks go, die tf die
    Last edited by Pendel1; 19-07-2011 at 15:54. Reason: rpg sux

Thread Information