Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WAR ARTICLE: Elitest Jerks and Bunnehs TF finally tangle

Veteran
    People need to learn how explore gains affects a war paper. Jerks paper will show +12867 acres with the numbers here, which puts Jerks ahead by about 5k acres. Silly Jerks are pro

Also, breaking your word is BS, a deal is always a deal. Break your word once and everyone else will know they cannot make deals with you and trust to them being kept. Thus it's not only "dishonorable" (however that is defined) but very shortsighted. That said, Bunnies acted well and cuddly throughout the war with us, so I have no personal experience of this.

Quote Originally Posted by dingy2 View Post
    Jerks are one of the stupidest KDs around. Always sticking their noses into peoples business, starting conflicts, and getting their ass kicked.

Oh, and to Pendel:
    When I was monarch in RPG last age, Jerks came after us. I can't remember the sizes exactly, but Jerks were something like 12mil nw?? We were something like 7mil?? Correct me if you remember the numbers better. But the point is, we were way smaller, we had 20 players and they had 25, and we stayed even on acres exchange. They had no idea what they got themselves into.
    RPG would have absolutely dominated you guys if we came in at normal war range.

yea we came after you of course u freaking went togheter with 14 other kds and razed us. but lets not even get into that.
    u was 8.3mil and we was 10.2mil and u left button to us after u razed us into war. we again came after u this age (50) because of what u and your kd did last age, this age we was within 5% nw diff. you didnt stay even acres either war age 49 u lost 12k acres and age 50 u lost 10k and yes i know how to calculate war papers i am actually now talking your kd size before and after war.
    those who know why we always will hunt tf knows it the rest of you lol
    Last edited by celien; 19-07-2011 at 16:02. Reason: i read more stupidity
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    to Palem---who are u and why you think we lost?lol ffs go play in your ghetto and don't mess where you don't belong
    Do you have reading problems? I've already answered that garbage.

I do find it cute though, you trying to tell me my business lol

w00t w00t go ghetto
    LL THE BOBS!

Celien,do you actually believe the lies you spill forth or are you so old your memory fails you? Jerks was 125% nw size of RPG,fully pumped coming out of..hmm what your 5th FW of the age at that time? RPG decided to war you just to get it over with because you have such a hard on for TF kds that we knew you would never leave us alone anyways. 10k acres? *side note- doesnt include acreage pool. Now all can see how much you stretch the truth to get others to help you in your quest to bring TF down.

For the period of July 6 of YR8 to February 17 of YR9 (60 hours)

** Summary **

Total Attacks Made: 278 (29445 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 253 (28359 acres)
    -- Conquest: 4 (395 acres)
    -- Ambush: 5 (691 acres)
    -- Failed Attacks: 16 (5.8% failure)
    Total Attacks Suffered: 244 (29779 acres)
    -- Traditional March: 214 (29779 acres)
    -- Massacres: 29 (224636 people)
    -- Failed Attacks: 1 (0.4% failure)

Total acres exchanged: -334 acres (278/244)
    +1522 acres: 20 all over the place (15/4)
    +1325 acres: 5 You got mud on yo face (13/0)
    +1283 acres: 14 Shoutin in the street (16/1)
    +1107 acres: 15 gonna take on (12/2)
    +1063 acres: 17 You got blood on yo face (13/5)
    +1033 acres: 6 You big disgrace (16/0)
    +1012 acres: 25 xxxxxxxx QUEEN xxxxxxxx (6/0)
    +553 acres: 24 xxx WE WILL ROCK YOU xxx (8/8)
    +432 acres: 4 gonna be a big man some day (10/3)
    +276 acres: 1 Buddy youre a boy (3/0)
    +75 acres: 8 all over the place (8/8)
    -137 acres: 9 Singin (13/6)
    -153 acres: 12 Buddy youre a young man (3/9)
    -196 acres: 21 Singin (8/7)
    -204 acres: 16 the world some day (9/6)
    -340 acres: 11 We will we will rock you (16/7)
    -651 acres: 7 Kickin your can (10/12)
    -707 acres: 23 We Will we will rock you (22/32)
    -718 acres: 19 Wavin your banner (13/11)
    -792 acres: 10 We will we will rock you (8/15)
    -1320 acres: 3 Playin in the street (17/28)
    -1443 acres: 18 You big disgrace (9/19)
    -1581 acres: 26 Rocks twice as hard as 13 (11/19)
    -1773 acres: 2 make a big noise (19/42)

Total acres exchanged: +334 acres (244/278)
    +1268 acres: GUINNESS (6/1)
    +1187 acres: STAROPRAMEN (10/1)
    +1002 acres: HOBGOBLIN (6/0)
    +902 acres: SAN MIGUEL (6/0)
    +899 acres: STEEL RESERVE 211 (13/5)
    +875 acres: KILLKENNY (10/2)
    +848 acres: COOPERS (12/2)
    +788 acres: WASATCH POLYGAMY PORTER (9/3)
    +772 acres: CORONA (8/0)
    +634 acres: NILS OSCAR (11/5)
    +620 acres: TACTICAL NUCLEAR PENGUIN (4/0)
    +541 acres: DOGFISH HEAD (2/0)
    +456 acres: KWAK (4/0)
    +423 acres: ZEUNERTS HIGH COAST (4/0)
    +239 acres: URSUS (6/2)
    +194 acres: SPATEN OKTOBERFEST (9/2)
    -224 acres: MARY JO HEMP BEER (16/20)
    -739 acres: CHIMAY (17/34)
    -1408 acres: BUDWEISER (13/28)
    -1558 acres: HEINEKEN (17/38)
    -1571 acres: SILVA BRUNA (17/33)
    -1679 acres: RED HORSE (18/39)
    -2066 acres: COORS LIGHT (8/19)
    -2069 acres: GROLSCH (18/44)
    Last edited by Sadira; 19-07-2011 at 20:04.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Elurin View Post
    People need to learn how explore gains affects a war paper. Jerks paper will show +12867 acres with the numbers here, which puts Jerks ahead by about 5k acres. Silly Jerks are pro

Also, breaking your word is BS, a deal is always a deal. Break your word once and everyone else will know they cannot make deals with you and trust to them being kept. Thus it's not only "dishonorable" (however that is defined) but very shortsighted. That said, Bunnies acted well and cuddly throughout the war with us, so I have no personal experience of this.
    Silly Jerks got saved by EoA. And they know it too. We gained 10k acres in the last 48 hrs. At one point in the war we were even in nw. By EoA we had 2.3 mil nw on them. Give us another 48 hrs and all their big provs would be down, and we'd be up 25k acres.

We'll honor deals with any kd, except for Jerks whose general way of getting wars is to hide in FW half the age, jump out and vulture kingdoms when they are barely OOW (as supported here by RPG too who also got vultured by them) and then have the audacity to force us into a deal that doesn't allow us to give them a taste of their own medicine. Can't even call yourselves a warring kingdom when you FW more than you have actual wars. In addition, they have been pulling crap like this age after age, on one TF kingdom or another. And if they can't handle a situation themselves, they'll run crying to Simians, or Notorious (again, as the above article proves) to help them out.

We did not send Jerks ANY dragons into their wars. We did not flee into fake wars every time we got waved to finally have a war. We did NOT ask our allies to war Jerks for us so that we would be weakened. And I deliberately did NOT mention anything about Pulse's ~50 razes on our biggest provinces during this whole ordeal, which I feel had nothing to do with this particular situation, but still was extremely annoying and rather convenient for Jerks. We took Jerks, AND their allies on, 1 versus 1. And we beat them.

You wanna weigh all that against us breaking a deal with a kingdom like Jerks, and call us dishonorable. I like you Elurin, but I call that shortsighted.

Jerks will come after us? Well no surprise there. The question is whether Jerks will have the balls to stay out of their fake wars and take the challenge like men when a TF kingdom waves them. I'd like to think the above article shows that no, they don't. I'd love to be proven wrong, but until then, vulturing smack-talking cowards get no respect from me. Any type of deal they force us into to protect themselves from getting served their due, is automatically invalid.

And Pendel: kid, go play in traffic please. Your tape-recorder comments concerning TF and dieing are getting boring. You stated clearly in the article you don't have papers to support anything, for your information we gained over 10k acres in the last 48 hours. That includes your last little suicide wave minutes before EoA. To put it simply for you: don't make claims you can't back up with solid evidence.

Veteran
    I didn't follow the war Soloc, but there were misguided references to +8k acres as shown in the papers here which I felt should be clarified. Same as Sadiras paper above really shows +6k acres for Jerks, which is closer to the 10k than to the 334. It's no good trying to back up arguments with invalid facts.

As for the rest, I despise FW's and think it's silly that people have to use them (I dunno about top 20, but I have shown with 2 war kd's they're unnecessary for ranks 20-40 for several years), it's even worse to do 2 vs 1 or have people hit into war if this is what truly happend. For my part, however, the scale ends with dealbreaking. Guess this is up to personal opinion.

Note however I didn't call Bunnies unhonorable in general, I deliberately attempted to keep the statement generic for dealbreaking per se.
    Last edited by Elurin; 19-07-2011 at 18:58.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Scottish View Post
    according to Soloc, monarch of Bunnehs, they had no intention to stick to the conditions of the CF. They knew that Jerks would most likely break it before they did and under whatever reason or excuse they could find (this is the sentiment of Bunnehs and NOT my own).
    This doesn't make English. Bunnies broke CF because Jerks were gonna break it first? Looks like you can't make deal with Bunnies. Sort of brings down the reliability of TF, but I guess with RPG out of the game TF isn't much of a factor.

My bad,I had thought about posting a side note saying that the war summary of course was from our side and did not include acreage pool,however it was not a 10k+ pwnage nor was the age before a 12k+ pwnage. I have that summary still as well. Seems Jerks doesnt keep any papers and makes numbers up as they go to boost their egos.

I, as well would like my KD to war Jerks next age 1 vs 1 if they can manage to stay out of FW. Come and get me,boys.

Bunnies suck.
    Go, Star Adder;
    You are the stalker, the hunter, the killer.
    Your prey stands before you;
    Show them the way
    of the True Warrior
    --The Rememberence Star Adder,
    Passage 5, Verse 17, Lines 20 - 24

sadira you correct thats war only. but i disagree with the net diffrence and as u very well know we was in war getting hitted by no less then 14 kingdoms or 16 i dont ever remember anymore
    anyways you kd you say, do you rmember i warred your kd every age for 9 ages now.. since the lld and tf runin in age 41. and if u feel i jump u when i am bigger know i have not asked anyone to gbp until u last age decided to side with HaJ based on well nvm

this thread got into banans and i will avoid driving it longer, when i warred rpg the last 2 times they perfermed very well and the monarch Red this age and P-something last age both contacted me after war and said it was good wars, if they was bull****ing thats sad but i had good impression by that time by them.

if you now run FS then you can always try wave me and maybe it goes to war, us running to fw before the haj insident didnt happend so try to come 1 o 1 and it shall stay that way.
    #officialjerks a kingdom full of the players we all love to hate.

The Dragon Portal a community site giving online tools and formaters, IRC War bot, IRC poster script, Firefox extension for Utopia.

Postaholic
    to swagger---die tf die bunnies
    to sadira-die tf, you were in rpg we beat the crap out of you twice so...stay down, stay down
    I'm curious who the other 23 members of your kd are.
    They must be embarrassed to have you as the spokesman.

At least Celien is somewhat coherent. You're just a mess.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coboss View Post
    This doesn't make English. Bunnies broke CF because Jerks were gonna break it first? Looks like you can't make deal with Bunnies. Sort of brings down the reliability of TF, but I guess with RPG out of the game TF isn't much of a factor.
    Read a few of Pendel's posts and ask yourself if he's trustworthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendel1 View Post
    Last i checked 48hrs before eoa, we were leading 14K acrs, so from our side war total will be different, anyway i really don't care anput gains and etc, few things:
    to Palem---who are u and why you think we lost?lol ffs go play in your ghetto and don't mess where you don't belong
    to swagger---die tf die bunnies
    to sadira-die tf, you were in rpg we beat the crap out of you twice so...stay down, stay down
    Omg. pendel u serious? Why did you check 48 hrs before EOA when the war was until EOA. Obviously you just admitted that JERKS lost after the last 48 hrs mark. Your BIGGEST elf was broken into with full troops home and still enough defense to be UB. I cant believe you actually believed u could pull it off for another 1 week if there is no EOA. Your nw was plummeting all the way down why ours kept growing non-stop.

This obviously shows how weak a warring kd you are. And how losers just don't know when to give up.

Regular
    Nice! Too bad the losers didn't WD. I guess that's why they're called losers ^^

Thread Information