Thread: Coming Out of Retirement!

Coming Out of Retirement!

So I used to be a pretty hardcore Utopia player, very active, but college started to get busy and I had to get ready for grad school.

Bit of personal information:
    - Age 25
    - Grad student
    - US (central time zone)

Experience (I will provide the good and the bad sides)
    **Stopped playing for about 3 years give or take, but I've played about 20 ages, 10 of which in good/top warring kingdoms back then. But due to the long inactivity from the game and since I lost contact with ex-kingdom mates, I do not recall all details clearly. [I have played in Absalom for 1 age; I would've been the top Avian in networth/land for 1 age until a kingdom decides to take me down 2 weeks before end of age so their #2 avian and move up to top spot; my kingdom managed to rank #1 on Genesis in Honor and WWs and top 15 in Honor a few ages on WoL (I do not recall the name of the kingdom because it was a newly formed kingdom, changed name every age, not associated with any other kingdoms or allies. So feel free to take it however you want)

**Style - A/M, A/T, T/M, pure Attacker (I have experience and flexible with whatever role
    **Leadership - Been there, done that (monarch, co-monarch, t/m leaders, strategist) I'm a team player and not afraid to speak up.
    **MSN for contact, can install IRC if required
    **I understand things have changed some since I last played, but it seems like the basic concepts are still the same. I'm a fast and willing learner if there are changes I need to be informed of.

What I am looking for is an active and organized kingdom preferably on the charts and are actively in war. But do be aware that I will have to go on clinical rotations every now and then for a period of time, and during which I may only be able to log on and/or pull in 2 hits a day. Please let me know your msn/irc contact (prefer msn, don't have irc installed atm). Hope to hear from some of you!

BiO is irc oriented, but you can find me on MSN/Yahoo at kygal68@hotmail.com

BiO is a warring KD, very active and an awesome group of people to play with.

I highly recommend BiO as well if you're looking for an active, kickass kingdom.

Also, stop by #sinners on irc.utonet.org and talk to anyone with & or ~. :)
    #sinners <---click to join

PANTHEON is MSN oriented, active, aiming to war very frequently next age, consists of old school hardcore players who came back to play the game they loved. Last age, we were concentrating on getting 25 players, now we're only short of one more. We don't require alarm clocks, attack at least twice at day during war, try your best to get on during wave time. In short, we're a bunch of casual players who dont lay out too many rules but want to win and have fun. You could be the one who solve the puzzle. Add me on MSN: lycheesimon@gmail.com. We can talk more if you're interested.

Cheers.

Veteran
    Melee Weapons would be interested in you as well. Our kingdom was formed last age, so it had a few bumps along the way as people were getting to know one another. Finished with over 10 Million networth, but only 2 war wins. This age our focus is for more wins. We use irc, channel is #meleeweapons. I'm on msn occassionally (like right now while recruiting) thats realtorpeiffer@hotmail.com

Thanks to all the replies, I will be contacting some of you tonight

Thread Information