Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: UF News: EoA Article - NW/Land/Honour & War Wins Crowns

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This is not a war game, this is a strategy game. There is a large difference.

nono palem this Rignesis is teaching us about the game - you should listen with open ears!

tbh when I first saw Rignesis's post I thought it was another spam bot posting but I was wrong.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com | Utopia | UtopiaWiki | uTools
    YouTube: Official fuZZy Video | Official ZZ Theme Music
    Jerk by nature. 1 Bogdan to rule them all!

this is a politics game
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    this is a politics game
    Good try, but someone already posted the correct answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Rignesis View Post
    oh, gosh number 1. sim city lovers. the truth is this is war game. and to say that land is the most important thing or nw or honour is like to say instead of cooking in kitchen i will gather as much kitchen-ware as possible - its ridiculous. tho i can understand that really good players grows bored by limitations of game (not enough amount of players, not many kds are same strenght, repetitive nature of game). and also purpose of wars irl is to get more land, resources, and if you can get land in other way than warring then why not. and larger is better. sure sure. BUT to say - theres no chart for war wins in game so its not important - is sign that the love for this game has been lost.

oh, gosh number 2. fake wars. im afraid, that i lack the language skills to express my view on this subject as i could if i was a bit better at english - i will try my best. for example - there are rule about that only one account per email adress and other rule that one person can have only one account. ok, so if you want cheat you must do several things to bypass those rules. incase of fake wars - it is choice of desperated or arrogant kds - well fws can be used to gain some advantage, but theres nothing to bypass in fw scenario. then sending soldiers forth and back to deny attack also is cheating. if some one really would want to settle this fw illigalness madness they would just make rule that no third kd could attack inside war between two kds, and that no kd involved in war could hit outside the war, and that kds which would want pursuit their sim city life would get disadvantage from being in war - or just code it to work that way. just becouse some one thinks fw is illegal - even if its moderator or game admins - without right approach it will be still legal.
    about the stigma of fake warrers - well thats the community for - we know who fake wars. boohoo to them.
    This is madness!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    This is Sparta?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    This is not a war game, this is a strategy game. There is a large difference.
    Strategy is just tool for doing things. If this is war game then there strategy of winning wars, getting wars starting, how to recover after wars, etc. So whats the strategy is for in your views, Palem?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    The strategy of the game is finding the best method of accomplishing your goals. The game offers many possible goals, wars being just one of them.

Thread Information