Thread: Hung3r recruiting

Exclamation Hung3r recruiting

Right now we have 2 slots for ACTIVE players willing to play HEAVY ATTACKER ORC. Please post your email here or pm me if you are willing to join.

We only require a little bit of communication skills for coordination in war and of course some good warring experience, we average 8 wars per age. Last age we did 9 wars. 6 wins.

PM me and let us talk.

Thanksies...

I'm very interested. I have a couple of ages under my belt. However I haven't played in years.

My account doesn't seem to be set up right. I can't send you a PM its giving me an error message telling me I don't have access.

pm received... :)

Enthusiast
    for anyone looking for warring kd , i rly recommend these guys , haha idk anythin about them , but warred them 2 ages ago , an they hav good activity , an seem like alot of fun :P
    #spankers

yeah i remember you guys (spankers) gave us one hell of a war. thanks for the acknowledgement... hope to war you again this age :)

Enthusiast
    haha yea , i think we gifted you your only war loss of the age :P , well we are around again this age , so come at me bro ! lol :P
    #spankers

Hi, (: I would like to be RECRUITED thanks. I am quite a vet, very active, able to play multi-roles but the best I was at is a TA Human. Thanks (:

add me @ magicalsniper@hotmail.com or simplyduncan@gmail.com

still there Sypher?

Regular
    You guys rock lol. I laughed so hard when you war'd wimpy kids and chained all their faeries to 400 acres. Losing strategy but it put them out of commission for rest of age. You guys kamikazi on anyone else this age so far?

You saw that one eh. :) Wimpy kids were good. Very high activity as well.
    Last edited by kaznaradak; 07-09-2011 at 01:34. Reason: misunderstood post

I just got back to this game after a couple ages off. I feel like playing a heavy attacker such as an Orc Cleric. None of my provinces are in the anals of the game but they have always faired well and my favorite ages have been ones in which my Kingdom participated in 5+ wars.

If you have use for me, my email is jlabella726@gmail.com

Thread Information