Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: @gojete

-It all seems too wrong, because even a selfish ruler, just for the sake of his province being better, needs a better kd, and thus has to work for the kingdom not himself , because working for the kingdom will give him a far superior province than if he doesnt rule properly

So its not a matter of selfishness ,because for both the selfish and unselfish ruler, the best thing is to pimp the kd as good as possible.

But really, a kingdom that depends on his king 100% to rule properly is what i dont like. Example the simians, anri was there so many years as a ruler, after all this ages and all this wars, shouldnt every player have around the same skills and knowledge that anri has and even more , thus make it easier for everyone to know what to do and what not to do. Wouldnt the simians be the perfect example of the kd where everyone knows a lot and should do well without a monarch ?

I mean 25 heads combined .

Then again , if this is not the case, even after so many wars together, why is it that a kd will fail without a strong monarch or disband?

And this is where im saying that they have taught us and educated us since we are very little to look up to people, to idolize others whom we deem superior instead of taking charge by ourselves .And thus this is one of the many ways how i relate utopia to the real world and see that the way utopia is being played and what happens here , is in big part a reflection of the world.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    -It all seems too wrong, because even a selfish ruler, just for the sake of his province being better, needs a better kd, and thus has to work for the kingdom not himself , because working for the kingdom will give him a far superior province than if he doesnt rule properly

So its not a matter of selfishness ,because for both the selfish and unselfish ruler, the best thing is to pimp the kd as good as possible.

But really, a kingdom that depends on his king 100% to rule properly is what i dont like. Example the simians, anri was there so many years as a ruler, after all this ages and all this wars, shouldnt every player have around the same skills and knowledge that anri has and even more , thus make it easier for everyone to know what to do and what not to do. Wouldnt the simians be the perfect example of the kd where everyone knows a lot and should do well without a monarch ?

I mean 25 heads combined .

Then again , if this is not the case, even after so many wars together, why is it that a kd will fail without a strong monarch or disband?

And this is where im saying that they have taught us and educated us since we are very little to look up to people, to idolize others whom we deem superior instead of taking charge by ourselves .And thus this is one of the many ways how i relate utopia to the real world and see that the way utopia is being played and what happens here , is in big part a reflection of the world.
    Meh, inventio is right, you'd fit in good with us.
    "Go back to the gym because you f'king suck at utopia, noob." -Godly

My classic black theme for Utopia - Updated 5/13/15

Quote Originally Posted by darkl1ght View Post
    Unfortunately, no amount of razes will improve your war record
    Greatest strategy thread/question of all-time.

whats the name of the kd i wouldnt mind sometime
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Not now gojete. We're busy doing warring kd things.

Aspedataupht: stop derailing my thread you worthless faith/drug/sex pushing spam bot.

@gojete: we are currently at war but I still believe we could beat you in the state we are now.
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

Thread Information