Page 7 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: UF NEWS: Interview with Godly

What do you mean by landfarm? Everyone landfarms OOP, it's a feast on nubs every age, rofl.
    S E C R E T S

Woohoo I got a mention, going to be famous!
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by kikilot View Post
    Godly what about that fist fight? Did you go?

3:04a (UG) here's my address if you ever grow a pair
    3:04a (UG)
    3:04a (UG) San Diego, CA 92115
    3:05a (Anri) yea right. i will travel accross the world to meet you and beat you? get real *****
    3:05a (UG) Well once a , always a !

Godly would not be the only one that got invited for a fist fight with Unknown_ghost <--

lol
    Last edited by Palem; 29-07-2011 at 23:11. Reason: vulgarity
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    replacing a common letter with *s doesn't make vulgarities any less vulgar lol

Also, if UG is ok with putting his address on the forums I'll add that back in lol

Enthusiast
    palem, weren't you the one interviewing a nub? why'd you let mad do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    replacing a common letter with *s doesn't make vulgarities any less vulgar lol

Also, if UG is ok with putting his address on the forums I'll add that back in lol
    Gotta give me credits for trying to censur the post a bit. Let me tell you it is not easy to edit anything UG ever tells me on irc... :P
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I imagine that was one of the nicer parts of the convo lol

LOL Marcel, you have no clue what you're talking about.

Facts:

OOP:
    1) I suffered very badly due to the server crash. The server crashed right after all of the soldiers were aided to me and no cash, so I was basically sitting there decaying peasants and not exploring anything. I still came out #1 by a lot.
    2) Owned by playboys? It's called strategy, noob. I WANTED someone to hit me to get GBP to explore out even more. I got hit for 400 acres and explored 4k. Ya I suck.
    3) About tax in general: I had positive TB after the 2nd week of the game.

The AWAR:
    1) I hit rage's bank one time before ZZ had to pull out... not because were scared, but because of CGG. You think I wanted to leave free acres on the table like that?
    2) You are pretending like the AWAR was an inconvenience for you. You racked up a ton of free hits. Way more than I was able to explore OOP. You were easily hitting for 400 acres per 12 hours.
    3) You used vacation mode bug to hit Versace and others for many acres.
    4) The combination of facts 2 and 3 is why you were anywhere close to me. That's why I wanted to hit you. Because you were getting free acres to try to beat me. You insisted on staying classified as AWAR for as long as possible to avoid a conflict with me.

Our Fight:
    1) After we begun the fight, you ran off into FW and used yet another bug (the FW bug giving the person in FW the full hostile benefits of +10% monarchy defense and full hostile spells/ops) while I refused to cheat and stayed OOW.
    2) Despite all of this abuse, you STILL got beat down, and then when you realized you couldn't beat me, you attempted to organize a bouncewave which STILL failed. That must have been embarrassing... to throw a bouncewave at me and not being able to break still.
    3) You then ran to Rage with hat in hand and coordinated a deal with them to doubleteam me as you both knew that was the only way you would beat someone as talented as me. When I saw the leaked logs, I went to vacation mode to celebrate my victory.
    4) After all that, you STILL lost the round to me. After only playing 2 months of the 3 month long round I ended up with almost 50k acres. If you do the math, that's ~800 acres a day. Never before has that much of a domination been witnessed.

Conclusion:
    1) GG. You are so MAD.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

UnknownGhost wanted me to go to the military base where he was enlisted to fight him. As if I would walk into a military base and punch one of the cadets and get thrown in jail for 400 years. I told him to meet me in the middle -- I think I said Kansas City -- and we'd fight.
    "Godly, you do realized that you have just sealed your faith now, right?"

godly is a noob like me just that he plays in top kds and i in ghettos the man is a shame , and ill be very pissed off is his thread reaches 10 pages before mine at homes
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

its pretty bad that he can compare himself with leader of a kd that exists and pwn noobs like him for over 30 ages.
    .07 crowns per age is an embarrassing output. how do you even maintain players?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

I know I haven't played this game in quite a few years but someone sitting here bragging about how good they are that they got the most aid seems kinda stupid and quite frankly, I just lost 20 minutes of my life that I will never be able to get back reading this garbage.

How can you even sit here and say how good you are when your aid % is up at 90% right OOP? Woo Hoo, you explored for 4K acres, whoopti doo, anyone in the game could with that much aid, once you are out of everyone's range, wouldn't be hard to get TB back down to normal since you would be making 200% more then the next closest province so bragging about that makes you even dumber in my eyes.

Not saying you are the only dumb @ss out there, there are a ton of you who think you are better then everyone else when you use loopholes(and to me, aiding like that is a loophole) to get ahead, doesn't make you good, just makes it a good kingdom so your 1v1 BS is just that, BS and anyone who disagrees is a dumb @ss also.

BTW, I know none of you so I am not on anyones side, I have been gone from the game for quite a few years and came back for the round, see how it is, see if I can get back into it again, if not, on my way I go but I have never been one to not call out BS when I see it and it smells all over this post.

Nub post of the day goes to....... Wishblades!

More scrub logic.
    S E C R E T S

how is it scrub logic? I speak the truth, don't like it? I could care less, not here to be liked but I know BS when I see it and this is it, talk about how good you are, play without cheating for an age THEN tell me how good you are...lol

Wishblades is either very very nub or really pro troll

Thread Information