Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia New Team: Player Interviews

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by MorbidAngel View Post
    >Freeakstyle Monarch (Whoever that is)

you gotta be kidding me
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    No MA, hes serious.

Freeakstyle is hot **** for winning the honor crown bro!
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...iew-with-Loiso

Let's be serious for moment, if you were a player in a ghetto kingdom (i.e. Player who doesn't regularly visit forums), what would you rather read about? Freeakstyle, who finished #1 in Honour, or OldSchool, who finished #8 in Networth? We need to start looking at things from purely a ghetto players point of view.

Reality is, it doesn't matter if there's interviews or war articles, you'll log into the forums tomorrow. If your attendance is guaranteed, why should the writers spend time trying to please you? Focus should be on the interests of the people that DONT log into the forums in the hope of attracting more and more people.

If of course your comment was simply in reference to me not knowing who in charge of FS, congrats, you got me.
    Last edited by Vengeance; 02-08-2011 at 00:08.

Enthusiast
    please interview Tonya the magnificence

Enthusiast
    whats wrong with all these people! SPAM!

Hurm.....this must be because of the godly effect...hurm hurm

I like your way of thinking Vengeance
    "Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius -- and a lot of courage -- to move in the opposite direction." Albert Einstein

I would really want to see Malm, JohnSnowstorm, Kire, Belle and Mopreme

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by DHaran View Post
    Spheric pwns you tzar!
    No he doesn't. And he knows it.

Quote Originally Posted by Meeni View Post
    Clarey
    You can not be serious. Just.... why?
    #strategy

Proud member of the 'I joined these forums before DylanC' club

Quote Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...iew-with-Loiso

Let's be serious for moment, if you were a player in a ghetto kingdom (i.e. Player who doesn't regularly visit forums), what would you rather read about? Freeakstyle, who finished #1 in Honour, or OldSchool, who finished #8 in Networth? We need to start looking at things from purely a ghetto players point of view.

Reality is, it doesn't matter if there's interviews or war articles, you'll log into the forums tomorrow. If your attendance is guaranteed, why should the writers spend time trying to please you? Focus should be on the interests of the people that DONT log into the forums in the hope of attracting more and more people.

If of course your comment was simply in reference to me not knowing who in charge of FS, congrats, you got me.
    It partially was a reference to that. You want an interview with an unknown person. A person who, despite maybe achieving something in the recent past, didn't have much influence on the game itself. I frankly don't care about reading an interview where person goes and brags about himself 24/7 (hi Godly?), or a "yeah i was just a leader of a great team. go teamwork!" guy (which that interview will probably be). I also don't want to read about a kingdom itself, esp not a current kingdom that person plays in. That's like Cheese talking about FunShow. It's actually interesting topic, uTimes started it few years ago but it never lived. But this is something different.

Even tho I can go and talk about OS for hours probably, and even more about Sinners, I wouldn't go and interview myself. As I have said in my first post here, interview ASF, dorje, Clampy, Cheese, Eeeegor, Rens. People who actually did something in the game, something which people still talk about.

@Chrissi, you just support ppl who troll me down, as usual :P

EDIT:
    >Reality is, it doesn't matter if there's interviews or war articles, you'll log into the forums tomorrow. If your attendance is guaranteed, why should the writers spend time trying to please you? Focus should be on the interests of the people that DONT log into the forums in the hope of attracting more and more people.

Just to comment on this part. No, my attendance is not guaranteed. I went back to these boards after almost a year of absence, because I heard about the war articles.
    Last edited by MorbidAngel; 02-08-2011 at 16:43.
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Yeah. Interviewing random ass people is no fun for anybody. Plus, the FreeakStyle interview sucked pretty massive balls.

People want an interview with ASF or Zoot or dorje because they've done and accomplished many things and have an extensive history. No one cares about a dude who one the honor crown once.
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

Cheese as in that copycats kid? He still plays?
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    No one cares about a dude who one the honor crown once.
    They have the most honor crowns ever...

Honor crown? WHO CAREZ ABOUT HONOR. Didn't your exgirlfriend teach you that size matters? That's why we need interviews with landcrown winners... ghetto pplz want to see big guys stroke their big egos and their big erected members

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Because there's MAYBE 25 kds that play for the nw/land crown.

That leaves ~300 kds that would care more about honor/warring kds.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuon View Post
    Honor crown? WHO CAREZ ABOUT HONOR. Didn't your exgirlfriend teach you that size matters? That's why we need interviews with landcrown winners... ghetto pplz want to see big guys stroke their big egos and their big erected members
    I love when new posters choose something this retarded to introduce themselves with.
    S E C R E T S

Quote Originally Posted by octobrev View Post
    Cheese as in that copycats kid? He still plays?
    oh you
    OLDSCHOOL

Inferno of Absalom
    The Gay

Thread Information