Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia New Team: Player Interviews

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    are you stupid? 6/6 is harder than a nw crown? Lol, the age I was gathering accounts to form Dreams, we won 6/6 wars in a 6 week span with 15 players warring 160% our size.
    Impressive, so you won 6 FW? That is awesome mate.

Can we just get past this myth that nw kingdoms are unable to war? Its really getting old.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Can we just get past this myth that nw kingdoms are unable to war? Its really getting old.
    +1

Welcome back Bishop!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    If your comment is referring to me (??). I never said anywhere NW kingdoms can't war, ofc they can.. But the more NW you get, the less kingdoms will be in 'range' - which means less targets > less wars. For that reason, alot of kingdoms in utopia stay smaller on purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorash View Post
    If your comment is referring to me (??). I never said anywhere NW kingdoms can't war, ofc they can.. But the more NW you get, the less kingdoms will be in 'range' - which means less targets > less wars. For that reason, alot of kingdoms in utopia stay smaller on purpose.

LoL
    Ignorance is such a blessing

Post Fiend
    In that case i'm glad to be ignorant

Gorash is not totally ignorant, he won whore Crowns with Relentless Armies and later on played in another prominent whore kingdom A Mothers Advice. He just prefers to ghetto war it out these days, and what better way to get wars than to stay small?
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

^ The man with the truth speaks.

Its really easy to find wars in lets say top20.Simply for the fact that KDs in top20 tend to care for their land.However I do agree thats staying small means more wars but thats due to the fact it is easier to recover down there not the amount of targets to war.I understand some ppl who like to have a war each week lets say.Nothing wrong with that but its counterproductive when you aim for something else rather than brainless waring for the sake of waring.Personally I prefer 1 or 2 quality wars per age that bring you where you are aiming to get.In other words I like waring with a purpose not warring for the sake of waring.

Impressive, so you won 6 FW? That is awesome mate.
    so now you're trying to discredit by saying it was fw wins. so are you implying if we were to wave FS you're not gonna run ?

"Maybe some people should understand that getting a 6/6 record is not so easy.. in fact, it might even be harder then reaching the NW crown."

Well Gorash was caught with his pants down with this slippery comment. Do forgive him though, it has been awhile since he has played in a Top Kingdom. =]

And yeah Gorrie, the inactive age we spent building Dreams (Age 49), we easily won 6/6 Wars.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

that logic is not true at all

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    so now you're trying to discredit by saying it was fw wins. so are you implying if we were to wave FS you're not gonna run ?
    Maybe I forget to add the in my comment..

@syntico
    Yes it has been a while, and I never regret my choice, since I love the casual play in my kingdom. Semi active between wars, and 24/7 active during wars!

the is key.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Maybe I forget to add the in my comment..

@syntico
    Yes it has been a while, and I never regret my choice, since I love the casual play in my kingdom. Semi active between wars, and 24/7 active during wars!
    i didn't see the people's eyebrow

Thread Information