Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Utopia New Team: Player Interviews

Certainly did giri, when moya left junglists tempers and elozop moved in and began recruiting. But you know all of this you were there.
    - = Paintrain = -

no one cares about australian based ghettos here. Make your own thread to talk about that garbage. In this thread, we nominate idols for whom to worship and I think I'm worthy of a selection.

I'm the greatest face of our era, and I defined a culture. Lets get this back on track and kiss the mother****ing ring.
    Last edited by Realest; 30-07-2011 at 04:51.

Quote Originally Posted by Jobolob View Post
    So? I didn't say I didn't want people that crown. I just want a mixture. Otherwise it will just be boring. I don't see why I need to segregate someone that crowned from someone that hasn't, at the end of the day he breathes the same air everyone else does, and this is just a game. In utopia they may be kings but in the real world there just regurlar joes!
    Yeah I really want to read about losers.
    ∙ Shadowlight ∙ A Mothers Advice ∙ Force ∙ Pansies .

Kingdom Crown Winner with Pansies, Brute Force, Sonata, Dreams
    Province Crown Winner with Brute Force

∙ Brute Force ∙ Playboys ∙. Sonata ∙ Dreams ∙ Retired .

Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post

I'm the greatest face of our era, and I defined a culture. Lets get this back on track and kiss the mother****ing ring.
    Well if so then i believe I should be interviewed cause im most likely the greatest face for the NEXT era

who the **** are you? It doesn't matter what you believe in - you need public consensus and i doubt you will get any support from anywhere.

I did nominate you realest ya jerk. People asked questions i answered keep your derogatory comments about my Australian based ghetto to yourself cause I don't care what you think about me! Suck it! I'll stop derailing the thread and let the rest of the top trolls do their job in peace.
    - = Paintrain = -

I am not who you think I Am, Thats Who I am !

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Watch the language please.

Post Fiend
    considering 90% of this game doesnt play "on your level" realeast, you can take your elitist attitude elsewhere. Why would 90% of the game only want to read interviews from the those of you who class yourself as elitist. Too bad if all of you split up i guarantee your not as great as you think.

Regular
    i think you have a fan realest

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Realest View Post
    who the **** are you? It doesn't matter what you believe in - you need public consensus and i doubt you will get any support from anywhere.
    You just suck the proverbial phalice better then anyone else....
    And in that same vein... could we please stop calling it 'FU'? I know that's how you feel, but you've got to admit it's pretty disrespectful...

I'd say 99.9% of the game isnt at my level, the 0.1% being Godly and 11 since I dont even dream of being mentioned in the same breath as them. Anyway, please, respect me.

I've done the "toiling in ghetto" bull**** before and dominated really hard. Once again, who are you to "guarantee" anything and have it actually stick as something meaningful? Please remember that you are a nobody in this game, and what you say holds no water. Trust me when I say you are wrong.

You're lucky I'm willing to educate you though, because I have more knowledge in a period than you do in a post. Like Kobe says, just call me, I'll answer after the 3rd RING.

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingKnights View Post
    considering 90% of this game doesnt play "on your level" realeast, you can take your elitist attitude elsewhere. Why would 90% of the game only want to read interviews from the those of you who class yourself as elitist. Too bad if all of you split up i guarantee your not as great as you think.
    thats an incorrect assestment 99% of the server is not in realest level...if you want to address him or wish to speak to him...you need to ask for an appointment maybe he can teach you a trick or two

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowFox View Post
    You just suck the proverbial phalice better then anyone else....
    your name sounds familiar, must be some ghetto realest farmed

I vaguely remember a ShadowFox, I think Sylver was afraid of him and his lil ghetto and we CF'd him once. Sylver was always a pussy though, so it don't count as a knock on me, but I certainly see why he feels vindicated to talk to me that way.

Thread Information