Thread: Runes Decay Rate

Post Fiend

Runes Decay Rate

I was under the impression that Runes decayed at the same rate as food. However I am consistantly loosing 1.2% runes between ticks.

I wasn't able to find a listing in the Wiki as to what rune decay is supposed to be but Food is Decaying at 1% and I could have sworn that Runes were supposed to decay at the same rate.

This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Post Fiend
    Hmm ok so it is listed there as 1.2%. Btw to anyone who edits the Wiki I spent a good while trying to find the runes decay rate without success you might consider making this info a bit easier to locate (add it to one or more of the other magic related pages linked to from the main page).

Just out of curiosity any idea why food would be decaying at 1% and runes at 1.2%?

i typed rune decay in the search - option one mentioned that runes decay. Option 2 was this http://wiki.utopia-game.com/index.php?title=Runes

whats wrong with that?
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Thread Information