Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ~Aion Recruiting~

~Aion Recruiting~

We are recruiting A/T players (personality and race can be whichever the player likes but Human/Sage and Halfling/Sage or rouge personality is preferred.)
    Aion is not an old kingdom and has only been around since the beginning of last age which ended with these kingdom stats.

World of Legends - The Age of Resurrection
    Kingdom Statistics
    Total Provinces 21
    Total Networth 7,608,762gc (avg: 362,322gc)
    Total Land 44,022 acres (avg: 2,096 acres)
    Land Rank 75 of 711
    Net Worth Rank 71 of 711

Warfare
    Stance Normal
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars 5 / 7
    Average Opponent Relative Size 98%

We are working towards becoming a decent warring kingdom to hopefully reach the top one day without forcing players to use irc or any form of chatrooms. We are committed to having a fun kingdom with freedom of choice and the power to vote for anything. We don't use themes so players can name their province whatever they like and choose whichever race/personality except for fairy since we have enough and don't need anymore T/M. An experienced player ready to get fully into this game and don't mind vulgar speech or vulgar language is preferred.

We do have an activity requirement for players to log in atleast twice a day so that should be easy even for players that have a job or go to school. Following kingdom rules should be cake. *Salutes*

Forgot to mention we have 3 invites available, 4 soon. We just lost a war though at the beginning of age fighting a kingdom 109% our size so we won't be warring for a week (real time) at the time of this post.

I also like to write stories for our kingdom in the middle of war. Here, have a read and let me know if anyone wants to read more I got plenty.

~Several months later, the time for the Undead to return had finally come to ravage the lands of Utopia and even the great Aion kingdom was not spared as skeletons came and slaughtered any troops or pheasants they find, turning them into ghastly ghouls to feed their army of the Undead. Bringing the plague with them, the people of Aion left alive fought in a weakened state. The streets moaned with shuffling zombies feasting on corpses under a bright full moon that seem to only hold sway for the Undead to continue an eternity of mindless killing.~

~With the King Of Aion and his men cornered in his courtyard by a stonewall, there wasn't much time left to think as skeletons, zombies, and ghouls came bearing down on them as they marched ever closer. It was now or never, calling out to his mages by telepathy, a quick feet spell had been summoned as the King and his soldiers rushed through the crowds of Undead in a blur of haste quickly severing zombie heads, bones, and the tough undead mass of ghouls. Finally out of the fray and past the courtyard gates they reached the stone paved streets of the military district. Another ambush from the Undead ensued and another tough victory with a few men drowned in the mass of bones and became infested to wonder the world as ghouls.~

~A moment later more of the King's military joined them after they safely secured the district from their location. When most of the kingdom's armies arrived it was now time to fight it out until morning would come and the Undead return to their graves. Several soldiers coughed as they slowly decayed from the plauge and watched the Undead horde march closer from all directions. It didn't take long for the entire district to turn into a nightmarish battlefield as fighting, death, and chaos engulfed the entire area.~

~After killing off a few ghouls and getting nearly killed, the King was dragged to the stone paved ground by several zombies that were laying in wait then the skeletons came on top pinning him down. Their skeletal heads came closer as a putrid black mist gushed out of their mouths to attempt an infection on the King where the mist would enter his ears and start a painful transformation into the Undead ghoul but the King's faithful men would not have it. They came to his aid slashing away at the skeletons then plunged swords into the heads of zombies that were laying on the ground still with their hands around the King's ankles.~

~After many intense hours of battle and saving more men from the transformation, morning finally came with it's merciful light and whatever Undead that was left had returned to where they came taking the new ghouls with them. Casualties may have been high but the hard fought battle was won with more casualties on the Undead side. The kingdom Of Aion began to fix their streets and rid themselves of the plauge back at the hospitals, preparing for the next Undead horde in case the nightmare ever returns.~
    Last edited by Demancer; 30-07-2011 at 19:05.

Can I apply? Thanks

add me @ magicalsniper@hotmail.com or simplyduncan@gmail.com

Both of which is fine

I've played 9 ages now and am quite a vet. at this game. (: and... my highest NW was 1m + yeah I guess thats about it. Oh and I am very active (Logging on 6-7 times a day)

Sent you a pm a day ago on msn and msn email.

HI,

i used to play actively 3 years ago, just returned last age ... and this is my second age.

i'm active, able to log in 4-5 times a day without fail.

i would like to join your KD, can you contact me through, mch_y2k@hotmail.com

thx

If you still got 2 slots left, then me and my wife would like to join. We are very active, but did not play Utopia for a long time. Send me an email if you are interested: dranctoc@gmail.com

Ah....I'm a pure Undead attacker this age and I like a non-IRC kingdom so much because I simply don't like IRC.

My history for current age :
    Current Honor - 1,811
    Highest Honor - 1868
    Total Land Explored - 0
    Total Attacks Made - 40
    Total Wins - 37
    Wins Against Larger Opponents - 20
    Average Relative Opponent Networth - 104%
    Total Land Gained in Combat - 1288
    Attacks Suffered - 53
    Times Defeated - 51
    Total Land Lost in Combat - 1386

Lost the first war recently with new kingdom, current kingdom had only 11 attacker, 7 T/M and rest is inactive thats make me feel bad atm.
    If you guys had a free slot available for me, I'm happy to join you guys. Anyhow, you can reach me at kevinyhb80@gmail.com
    Thanks

hbyong and Easy123 has been sent a message to their msn mailbox.

tharsos1, I should be able to invite you two soon. I'll send a pm once I get the chance.

Sent a pm to tharsos1 via email.

Aion has won their first war of the age out of two wars. Still have two invites left.

Hi, I am an active player with 10 utopian age of experiences. Since my current kd monarch decide to defect. I think it's a good time for me to find a better kingdom.
    Let me know if you guys still got spot for me.

Some details:
    Timezone: GMT +10
    type: attacker(3 attacks/day during war)
    msn:vinz_852003@hotmail.com
    available via smartphone(whatsapp or msn)
    Last edited by darkvinc; 16-08-2011 at 03:51. Reason: typo

Sent you a pm. *salutes*

If you don't mind teaching a new player I am looking for a kingdom to join.

Aion has won their 3rd war this age out of 4 wars. Last war was against a kingdom with 400k higher networth than us.

We currently have 2 invites available for experianced A/T players.

Thread Information