Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ~Aion Recruiting~

2 invites still available.

Im am interested in your offer. I have no problem in playing A/T since that is my specialty. I am an experienced utopian player and had 2 year layoff because Im busy with my academics. I played which I believed one of the SK's before (for 5 ages) and decided to quit due to above reason. I can log at least 2-3x (but may vary during wars) a day since I have work unlike before.
    Pls send me a msessage in my email hartosan@gmail.com. Thanks and more power to your kingdom. :)

Hey guys!

I've been posting around and searching for a new KD to call home, and am interested in possibly joining your KD. A bit about me is i'm a hyper-active player, i log in way way too often mainly because i work with computers all day and at home i'm a pc gamer at night (when wife aggro doesn't own me), i use pimp/angel and anything thats required to communicate with other players. IF you guys wanted me to run a A/T build i'd be more than happy to do so, i'm a bit rusty in that aspect of things but can easily catch up and learn the ropes again with some guidance. This age since i've come back i've been running a T/M build but focusing on the mage aspect a bit more, heres a bit of info off my history tab and i can fill you in more if you'd like with activity per war ect.

Highest Networth 225285
    Highest Land Area 1341
    Highest Honor 3632
    Thievery Operations Attempted 920
    Successful Thievery Operations 615
    Spells Attempted 1541
    Successful Spells 1234

My land avg is low due to caps put into place by our monarch but like i said previously i'd be more than willing to talk more with you guys if interested.

Thanks for your time
    -Zav
    Contact @:litehand0204@gmail.com

send a pm with an app

Sorry to anyone that couldn't join since we are out of invites but we did just win a tough fun war with Starcraft so that should be another good incentive to join us when we do have more invites available. Even wrote a bit of new story for Aion, have a read if you like.

~The King of Aion stood before the cliff of a mountain that rose towards the heavens bathed in sunlight. Perched on a griffin he sat saddled on a leather seat that was strapped around it's body. The sight before him was truly of majestic awe as columns of Avian Drakes flew closer towards the cliff from a great distance. After months of peace, the rare breed of Avian, a war like race of humanoid eagles have decided to expand their territory and drew their iron spears towards the sight of Aion.

The Monarch turned his griffin around to face his 21 warlords whom all lead columns of soldiers also sitting on the back of large winged griffins. The King raised his sword as his griffin lifted them both off the ground by several feet and his words boomed into the world, "WE WILL NOT FALTER, WE WILL FIGHT WITH THE CONVICTION THAT WE ARE BETTER AND AION WILL ALWAYS ONLY BELONG TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE!"

The many rows of Soldiers roared in unison and took to the skies as the trumpet of war has once again made it's announcement for war is the essence of Utopia and war never changes. Below the great mountain cliff spanned many acres of forest that would meet the bodies of any fallen warrior as the airborne battle ensued. Columns of Avian Drakes and Aion warriors meet in an airborne dual of steel and blood in a clashing circlered fight. The winged Drakes fought with a screeching frenzy that even Orcs would find it tough to rival.

Narrowly dodging a few spears, The King of Aion retaliated by the flash of his blade and pierced the wings of several Drakes, blood and feathers strewn around while the enemies plummet to their death towards the great forest below. The Monarch's griffin screeched and aided the fight as it's enormous beak and talons tore upon any slower great winged Drakes in range. Aion's griffins were trained with great patriotism for their Kingdom and the majestic four legged winged beasts proved to be reliable in any airborne fight.

After grueling long hours and many deaths from both sides, night had befallen and battle still waged all around as neither side could see a winner. For Aion to win, a new strategy was to be planned and it formed in the King's mind as he burned a group of incoming Avians with a fireball that erupted from the tip of his pointed blade. The mages within the top towers of Aion joined in on the fight.

The night sky under a full moon became alit with embers of burning Drakes as fireballs were lodged from every direction. Aion warriors casted their spells with the help of mages at the home kingdom of Aion through a telepathic channeling link that connected with each soldier. The great forest below erupted in a massive forest fire like a sea of crimson flame with each scorched Avian that fell to it's burning death. Over 10,000 battles all around filled the night void with dying screeches and human yells as Aion waged a winning war under many bright stars that sparkled for the future of Aion.

The King's griffin flew at a stead fast pace to bring it's rider close enough to each Drake that was in battle for the King to slew them taking off heads, wings, and any other limb. Soldiers soon joined him and now they wage their battles in groups as thousands of Drakes had already met the reaper and single one on one duals were no longer needed. The many men fought valiantly with their griffin, the Drakes could not fathom such ferocious blood lust born from the desire to protect a great kingdom....and that would be the last thing the Avians know before death takes them.

After what seemed like many hours through the crimson night of aerial battles and flame, the number of Drakes were reduced to only a few thousand as they hastily retreated to their home mountain from afar thus never to cross paths with Aion again.~
    Last edited by Demancer; 28-09-2011 at 22:06.

Aion needs two active full attackers or active A/T players for the new age. We have ended the last age with these kingdom stats.

World of Legends - The Age of Dominion
    Kingdom Statistics
    Total Provinces 22
    Total Networth 6,970,256gc (avg: 310,100gc)
    Total Land 39,022 acres (avg: 1,946 acres)
    Land Rank 87 of 933
    Net Worth Rank 91 of 933
    HONOR RANK 92 of 933

Warfare
    Stance Normal
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars 5 / 7
    Average Opponent Relative Size 101%

We only need two players to make this a full 25 province kingdom. Only bother to apply if this is the ONLY kingdom your interested in joining, I will be sure to get back with you shortly.

We are still running a fun warring kingdom with the power to vote without forcing players to wake up for an attack or use IRC. We do use MSN for group and single chatting if you are interested.

vard, I'm "an unknown province from" here. Used to play with u guys for a few ages before taking a break. I'm not sure how long i'm going to stay again this time since i get bored easily but if u need an experienced player to plug in for an age or two u can count me in.
    Last edited by cfa123; 31-10-2011 at 11:41. Reason: removed details

Alright, sent you mail over msn.

Still have room for another player!

Aion is currently recruiting for an Elf mystic T/M or Fairy T/M. Here is the current kingdom stats.

Kingdom Statistics
    Total Provinces 24
    Total Networth 5,411,935gc (avg: 225,497gc)
    Total Land 39,770 acres (avg: 1,657 acres)
    Land Rank 65 of 423
    Net Worth Rank 107 of 423

Warfare
    Stance Normal
    Wars Won / Concluded Wars 3 / 4
    Average Opponent Relative Size 101%

Thread Information