Thread: how to spot a fake war?

Post Fiend

how to spot a fake war?

what are the tell tail signs that a kingdom is in a fake war?
    To avoid being bottom fead on.... be number one... if you can't do that then just expect it.. and plan for it build more offence... and kick their teeth in...

Generally, one or both kingdoms are not attacking. Or one cow or both cows are not interacting with one another in an aggressive way. Any kind of NAP within a war is considered a fake war as far as I can tell. It is not likely to be noticed unless reported. It is not likely to be reported unless the KD's have some kind of effect on the charts. AKA Rage of Absalom fake wars they probably have some problems. But if joe blow 20 player KD fake wars nothing bad is likely to happen as how would anyone notice...

I feel that if you are bashing a ghetto super hard and agree to stop hits or help take out inactive you are not likely to be punished in anyway unless you are really high up in the charts. I believe it is handled on a case by case basis. The rule exists because kingdoms used to constantly run from hostiles into fake wars to pump with friends.
    Last edited by goodz; 14-06-2012 at 18:27.
    My life is better then yours.

Post Fiend
    they are out there found a few. then just dragons sent and they are attacking there own inactives. shows up in there news alot of provinces deleting or defecting or killing each other to small to worry about was just wanding thanks.
    To avoid being bottom fead on.... be number one... if you can't do that then just expect it.. and plan for it build more offence... and kick their teeth in...

If it causes you grief you can report it and a mod will look at it. There is no automated detection.
    My life is better then yours.

There's probably some sort of mechanism that support has to monitor war activity.
    Retired at one time but no longer retired.

Post Fiend
    doesn't bother me yet but i was just wandering. thanks.

Thread Information