Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: High homes = bad

I havent read any of this math gibberish here, but again, the point is simple. Homes are a horrible war building should you invest more than 8% land into it.

Quote Originally Posted by KuhaN View Post
    His power level is over 9000.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SiMHTK15Pik
    Icy 4 8

High homes seems to easy to counter.

They work pretty good outside the top 100 kds , and thats just because i havent tested them in the top 100, but im sure they are good even for the top 80, since the last 20 kds dont even full up 25 players . So the fact remains, that high homes will work very good againsat 80% to 85% of all the players in utopia, and they are very fun to play as well-

So not only are they effective ways to play for certain races and personalities, like the avian cleric, and all the clerics for that matter, and the undead tactitian, the fairy rogue, the halfling rogue, will all benefit and lets not forget the probable best homes every race, the dwarf, If you have a dwarf right now, and so far your numbers suck and you are having a hard time, use a high homes dwarf strat.

First if you managed to get your BE science to 20% like me, with my sage, your BE should be of 140% allowing you to run 17% armories to reduce wages and draft costs by 40%, and training costs by 30%.

If to that you add enough banks and 8% guilds for inspire army, patriotism, you will be training your army very fast.
    Start low on homes and build up until you have drafted enough, I always keep the draft number at 99% with double wages . Eventually too few peasants can be drafted anyway, so you dont even have to care about changing those things.

High homes makes it easier to play the game, if you are not satisfied with your province right now, and dont have or want to spend ages before you have fun playing this game, then go high homes and start having fun already.

This ppl who are against high homes, want to use math and try to impress you with their knowledge of the game. Let me tell you that, i have been in many games and encountered such individuals.

It might be so that their motives to be against homes are not at all bad , but truth to be told, they have been played this game for too long, and are now blind from developing new strats, they are the old fart experts that got stuck playing the game in a certain way.

Let not the fossils of past ages prevent you from being good and having the best from time playing this. Whether you are a hyper active person that wants to attack 12 times a day , plunder, ns and fireball. Or you are the more thoughtful type that can only log once a day, with high homes, your fun is guaranteed.
    - Get the best out of your gameplay, go 45% homes minimum .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    7 out f 7 war wins age 50 guarantees.
    High homes = good

I agree with Gojete 100% we need to talk I wana pass some builds by you.

Gojete if you choose to refuse what's right infront of you because your own conviction you are the one blind to improving your strat and gameplay.

I dont refuse nor accept , just sayin that homes work great . I test all builds , ill test non home builds soon too . From my own research into the homes industry, just posting the results .
    -Successfully tested over 13 war wins in a row and many that number of non war conflicts .
    High homes = good

Quote Originally Posted by gojete View Post
    I dont refuse nor accept .... I test all builds , ill test non home builds soon too ....
    So are you say high home builds are the best even though you have not try builds with little or no home?
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

Quote Originally Posted by Lordnog View Post
    I agree with Gojete 100% we need to talk I wana pass some builds by you.
    You are mad. What Gojete suggests don't work if you want to improve you province. Yes you will survive in the ghettos but is that all you want?
    all the master (can I change this back yet bishop)

Most of the free time I used was to write crap here in the forums.

You refuse facts because you think people using math is out to impress you about their knowledge of the game. How will someone ever be able to show you a way to improve your builds if you ignore facts laid infront of you? I've never stated that high homes is unplayable myself but you will loose acres that could have given you higher benefits that is what smartass math will tell you if you listened to it.

Al3x he posted his build in another thread and the numbers was vastly inaccurate. If he genuinely thought those numbers correct it wouldn't be strange if he sided with Gojete. Then again it's probably just trolling...

No youre making the same old mistake of believing stuff and what not. What taking sides, theres no sides , theres teh proven fact that homes rule.

All you say about getting better and whatever and what not, are just comments that you make out of your own prejudices . High homes are already good strats, but even if they was the ebst strats ever, which they might as well be, you would say that they dont work because you like to conform to what ppl tell you is good or bad, Thus without the capacity of testing new things , the result is that whomever doesnt play like you do, must be wrong, out of your own misconceptions of reality !
    High homes = good

Regular
    Success IS proof, successful KD's do NOT run high home strats. top 100 IS a very cookie cutter enviroment so you can bet your sweet ass that they are open to and do try strat variations that give them n edge. if high homes was so good it would have been tried and it would now be the standard build.

but your strats are awesomest for the ghetto only... well as palem has stated ANYTHING works in the ghetto. the fact tht farms with NO defense or offense survive s long as they do is proof of that.
    this leads to success in the ghetto, exploiting ghetto specific situations is NO proof of success.

Quote Originally Posted by spamely View Post
    but your strats are awesomest for the ghetto only... well as palem has stated ANYTHING works in the ghetto.
    Faerie hybrid attackers....... nuf said
    This is my province. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
    My province is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life.
    My province, without me, is useless. Without my province, I am useless.
    I must attack hard with my province. I must attack harder than my enemy who is trying to pk me. I must pk him before he pk's me. I will...

Come on, stop hating . Just because you dont like the strat its no reason to try to keep ppl from using it, whats it to you, it works great .
    You have made your points real clear, you dont "believe" that high homes works, thats great for you.
    This is not about belief but about facts ,that show high homes are very fun and competitive strategies.

Its very good that more and more players are testing high homes, eventually it would be great if all of you who are testing , post your results and findings later on.

Listen , last age i scanned around 40 top 40 kds provinces, and most of them didnt even get over 90 opa, the post is still there somewhere, and in top kds, many of them run 20 dpa home for the whole age. This people live out of fake warrying, doing naps, and playing a type of game which would be impossible to do in the ghetto.

In the ghetto, for all of you who play there, you know that sometimes you are fighting more than 1 enemy at the same time, and that you are going to be fed on at least once or twice per age. And that people bigger than you will be picking on you.

What high homes and other of my strategies offer, is to have a province and a kingdom that people wont pick on that often. I wonder how many players in the ghetto would like to have 5 war wins and so on, and being able to have a succesful kingdom even where people dont log in twice a day or more.

Because truth to be told, this is why kingdoms in the top 50 are competitive, because they have 25 players whom obey and follow orders and all that stuff, and do coordinated attacks and ops and they have been playing for 10 years.

And thats the bottom line, if you want to be what they call "good" you need to be in a kd that has 25 active provinces .

So basically people in this thread can go about how ubber their build strats are and so on, but in the end its just because they have 25 players that are active. Because i can use the same argument, you say any build works in the ghetto because it sucks, i say any build works in the top so long you have 25 people logging in every hour . Because thats basically how it is.

And all this people challeging me, they wont win because of their superior strats or skills, but just because the fact that they are 25 people that log in often. And they do mirc, and all that .

I myself, wouldnt mind playing in a 25 kd ppl sometime, but right now im more interested in watching the ghettos have fun , and war , and not be limited by non high homes strats. Because ive seen how superior high homes strats are, and how faster one rebuilds and retrains.

Ive given you the facts several times, of how with high BE one needs less buildings, and since one has 35% to 60% homes, the rebuilding is lower, and you can use your buildings with maximim bonuses, i had 37.% speed reduced, 37.5 training costs, and all the bonuses and so on.

And there are other high homes players right now, testing low BE with high homes, and im sure that the more players that dedicate testing high homes, the more and more ppl that will be posting in this forums their achievements and findings, and we will get better and better.

Dont let the haters put you down, high homes have been tested and proved to work great.
    If you want great success and pleasure from finding new things, then go high homes.

It is a different gamestyle, and boredom goes away, and all is good.
    High homes = good

Thread Information