Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Here's your chance to play with Realest

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Because I was verbally assaulted for leaving a hidden loc after I said 'no locs' lol
    i wasn't aware that was a location? it was a simple mathematical question

who'se location was it? and who pm'ed you?

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I answered your simple mathematical question with my vast experience with basic mathematics, so why do you need it up?

And complaints are anonymous. If they would like to fess up, that's up to them.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I answered your simple mathematical question with my vast experience with basic mathematics, so why do you need it up?

And complaints are anonymous. If they would like to fess up, that's up to them.

its a math question but also a puzzle

A person!

Quote Originally Posted by Proteus View Post
    How much to idle in the channel? I would like to learn from Versace's book of secrets.
    Oh Proteus, I miss our days in #smackthat! You know, if you want me in Rage, it can be arranged! My book of secrets comes with a guaranteed crown.

Regular
    i dun belive warII is a random person. smells like bait

Regular
    Realest, when will you find me? I'm waiting for your reply.

Quote Originally Posted by Versace View Post
    Oh Proteus, I miss our days in #smackthat! You know, if you want me in Rage, it can be arranged! My book of secrets comes with a guaranteed crown.
    Why would anyone wanna play with a shady B like you? I'd sooner play with Proteus again, and that's sayin' something.
    Last edited by DHaran; 06-08-2011 at 19:06.
    S E C R E T S

Realest sure is a douche but when brags about his achievments they at least are noteworthy while .. ehm when Proteus brags they are quite well yes not noteworthy? I would pick Releast any day even if hes a douchebag.

#smackthat logs are now for sale! PM your bids to me on the forums or on irc and the 2 highest bidders will receive the complete logs of Dreams' (bluff) inception! Its a great read whether you're learning to build top kds, desiring blackmail on select top players, or just want to watch the trollfags doing what they do best.
    Bid generously to ensure your copy!
    theHERETICS - Brute Force - Sonata - Dreams - The Pulsing Trollfags - The Expendables
    Visit my home for banned, neglected, and otherwise disenfranchised players on Discord!

Regular
    hello Realest, why don't you reply to my question?
    I have been promoted to monarch in my current kingdom, so I can send invite to you now.
    I need to learn how to play utopia well, you should keep the promise)

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravery honor respect View Post
    i dun belive warII is a random person. smells like bait
    I have no relations with 'irc-community', I use icq basically.
    And I haven't been playing utopia for 2 years at least.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by silent_killer View Post
    no one ask you to post secondly we don't need farms. i prefer dicing than looking for targets
    if you think realest is just full of hot hair then you sir are a tard
    oviously just a way to get 40 credits to build up something for nothing... he oviously doesn't keep his word... if this one is still waiting on a reply to what was promised. way to show your true sides there king of nothing... for one may be great in his own eyes but fall short of desireable to the rest of the world for his actions speak loader than any words could ever. so SK who is that tard now.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Killthemall View Post
    oviously just a way to get 40 credits to build up something for nothing... he oviously doesn't keep his word... if this one is still waiting on a reply to what was promised. way to show your true sides there king of nothing... for one may be great in his own eyes but fall short of desireable to the rest of the world for his actions speak loader than any words could ever. so SK who is that tard now.
    The world is the mirror for you to truly see. Any strong reaction to a person or event signals an issue to work on in yourself. If you have charged reactions such as frustration, anger, fear, judgment or jealousy, look at how you might be projecting these issues onto someone else.Be willing to examine and utilize what you see in your mirrors, in order to transform dysfunctional belief systems, negative thought forms and fixed patterns.
    In the Hall of Mirrors there is no good or bad, no right or wrong - there is only the reflection of 'what is'. "

Thread Information