Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Useful Utopia Links

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zauper View Post
    Munk's, but I'm pretty sure it's only available to munkbot kds. Can always ask someone to calc it for you.
    yep munk's is not free. I'll just have to add a draft calculator to my UTO excel spreadsheet, which i never did because kiltec's worked fine.

Email for reporting people? We have a player abusing vacation mode just to hold back the kingdom instead of leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by Paymon View Post
    Email for reporting people? We have a player abusing vacation mode just to hold back the kingdom instead of leaving.
    utopiasupport@utopia-game.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paymon View Post
    The monarch can cancel vacation mode after 7 days i think. It could been changed to like 3 days also, not entirely sure and not checked. One of the reasons for this is to prevent abuse like this.
    #?

#Pandas

#Simians

K L A
    Kaer Loche Alliance

Real life of Anri - Utopia addict
    http://instagram.com/henke82

Guys what happened to Ultima and Utools? Ultima may work for Age 66. But it does not work on the newer version of Firefox. Is there any way to get these updated and also compatible with both Firefox and Chrome? I am not seeing the IRC channel for dragon portal, I read from earlier posts that they are re-routed to another server? How much longer before it is back up and running, it seems to be down for a long time and there is no way to contact support to stay up to date on what is happening.

It appears that Dragonportal is gone now too? Almost all their links are not updated and or are no longer exists. And their IRC channel is no longer on the UtoNet server. That is a shame.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    dragonportal works for me...

You must not be using the newer version of firefox. Because as soon as FF updated dragonportal stopped working, and cannot view the throne page or any page in utopia. Because the new FF does not recognize Dragonportal extension.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    I think you mean ultima, not dragonportal. Ultima is the Utopia extension, dragonportal is Bijo's website that hosts ultima along with some other archives.

You'd have to contact Bijo about Ultima. I'm not sure if he's updating it any more or not, but if he's not then R.I.P. Ultima.

with the new firefox you can change a setting to allow ultima to work

"Override add-on signing (advanced users): You can temporarily override this setting by changing the xpinstall.signatures.required preference to false in the Firefox Configuration Editor (about:config page). Support is not available for any changes made with the Configuration Editor so please do this at your own risk."

//support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/add-on-signing-in-firefox

Ok I managed to get the clipboard and everything else to work, however I am still unable to view the throne page, or any page within utopia with Ultima enabled.

Ok finally got everything to work. However, the throne page floaters are not popping up, and I do have them checkmarked in the options, and my spells are not popping up either on my throne page, and theya re also checkmarked.

utopia!

Palem is planning to add my fixed version of Jillian's Ambush Calculator here which can be found at https://www.snappshot.nl/ambush/

If you have any problems, improvements or feature requests, let me know here:
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...lculator-fixed
    Proud Monarch of the Conscripted KD
    Maintains the ambush calculator at: https://www.snappshot.nl/ambush

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    All right ladies and germs. I'm most likely going to finally get around to redo'ing the OP. I will most likely be taking away a lot of the fluff (reading material, ect) and most definitely removing outdated tools that are no longer functional. I do have some requests/questions though.

1. I need some input on if these tools are still functioning?
    Seraphim
    Stas' Detailed Menu
    Seraphiel

I'm not sure what I'll do with them without a confirmation that they're working, but it's likely they'll just be removed.

2. If you've got tools (can be anything from an excel sheet that calcs ambushes to a copy of munkbot) that you'd like to share, I just need two things. A description of what your tool does and a link if possible. I plan on keeping the stuff that's functional and adding in some stuff for more popular tools that people use, so if you've got a nice little tool that you'd like to get some exposure for, feel free to share :)

3. I plan on removing the reading/news pieces, so if you'd like to save some of it please be sure to do that. Obviously you can go and find them with a quick google search, but I didn't want to not directly say anything and then have people complaining about it.

4. Kind of along with 3, I may add in some player-written guides/advice section. I figured this would be helpful for lots of people and give people a feasible outlet in their "guide writing" needs that you see people complaining about every now and then. So if you've already got something written up and would like it posted, link me. Likewise, I invite everyone to write up guides/tutorials of their own and I'm happy to link the quality ones to the OP. It is purely my decision what is worth sharing and what isn't.

5. Would someone be kind enough to give me a link that directly sends you to #tactics?

6. I'll most likely be doing this tomorrow, just we're all on the same page.
    Last edited by Palem; 21-05-2016 at 22:46.

Thread Information