Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Interview with Mad_Scottish

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Lets behave ourselves now gentlemen...

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar

Cool

If your not involved then you wouldn't know, but a qt is enough apparently, I never thought it possible either.

Please don't talk down when you don't know, im just waiting for mad scotish reply
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

on aggressive stance it is. and i know enough to lol. you could always just PM him here in the forums instead of desecrating his interview thread with crap.
    Icy 4 8

Quote Originally Posted by Drop Dead Sexy (DDS) View Post
    If your not involved then you wouldn't know, but a qt is enough apparently, I never thought it possible either.

Please don't talk down when you don't know, im just waiting for mad scotish reply
    Yeah we all dont know...but this is of course PUBLIC forum...so might want to bring u and ur kd agenda outside of this thread...hurm

DDS, I was also on your island and warred both you guys and Harmony (we were devolorians). I can say both wars were good and honorable. Harmony surrendered in our first war of the age. We had a very close war with you gusy wich we surrendered. I am gonna say you both were honorable KD's. If 1 guy is stupid enough to get hostile with a bigger KD then just trow him out and call him stupid. Not the KD that takes advantage of it.

Maybe we'll meet again this age? I saw we are rather close to eachother in NW.. We can have a revenge for last age maybe?

And Good interview BTW. Sheds some light on HaJ as well. And mad scottish. Boats were replaced for horses in age 8. So you played at least age 7. My best age so far.. :/

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    Hey dds, I am actually at work atm but one of my kd members pointed out you had posted so I have jumped on.
    Alliance SOP is that they do not tag initially over the first few weeks of the age then they tag up together.

In terms of your article I asked palem if he would cover it after I gave him our side of events....you decided to make up a few things when you messaged me.

You had that undead province that hit us, we ignored it....it was a triple tap initially I believe. He then did the same thing 11 hours later

You were in aggressive and it gave us the button. I pushed it. We took 7k acres in the first wave in war.

You asked for a cf. I considered it and I went to bed with the intention of holding all hits in the morning.

However I logged in to messages saying go f myself, we are gay for being in an alliance, no lifers etc. At which point I decided to be
    A prick and I got the bottom and middle to keep hitting.

You accused us of hijacking the account to give us the button etc as well.....

Do we really need to keep discussing this?

Icy 4 8

Why are you interviewing the leader of the most failed alliance ever?

Wait, sorry, that would be Champion_Havok. HaJ is still around!

I didn't know that sucking at the game was grounds for an interview.
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    I guess that makes you optimistic that you might be interviewed too.Good luck

Its so cute that the roros are teaming up on me.
    Its ok, maybe one day your ghetto will know the honor of getting farmed by us.

Why are you interviewing the leader of the most failed alliance ever?

Wait, sorry, that would be Champion_Havok. HaJ is still around!

not any different to a leader of a failed kingdom commenting how haj is terrible...oh wait haj kingdoms prefers to stay small and just have fun pretty similar to sinners i vote sinners haj has a ring to it
    Last edited by silent_killer; 08-08-2011 at 16:45.

I fail to see how Sinners is a failed kingdom, as we did very well for ourselves overall. And were probably bigger then all of HaJ combined some ages.

I fail to see how Sinners is a failed kingdom, as we did very well for ourselves overall. And were probably bigger then all of HaJ combined some ages.
    what has sinners accomplish period? other than getting constantly deleted? i do believe that's your kingdom name as we speak
    did well for yourselves compare to what? simians?

what has sinners accomplish period? other than getting constantly deleted? i do believe that's your kingdom name as we speak
    did well for yourselves compare to what? simians?
    Dont forget farmed! and failed to take down one single kd even if they had like 10 other kds to help them

You are all roros so stfu.Steel is gonna get interviewed.You will see what happens then.

Thread Information