Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: UF News: Interview with Mad_Scottish

ill recruit gojete if steel gets an interview. we alrdy had our fill of obnoxious egotistical dudes from godly. but at least hes done something.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar
    Ok well this thread is getting ugly I didn't mean to start bad crap I was just very surprised to see you were ruler o harmony and I wanted to know where you guys are this age, as far as the message I sent you or anything that happened last age I'm over it. It did get regrettably ugly when you would not 100% agree one way or the other.

I just curious why you are either not on top 100 or you changed your ne like you tolde you would not, we've been hovering top 20 this age waiting to het our revenge harmony, now we dropped significantly,syne fr enough for you to stop hiding maybe?

@ devo I seen you guys already and we are willing to give a rematch but nit till after we find harmony.

Surly our first failed war put them ahead of us in ranks where ever they are hiding.

And to reiterate, I haveuxh respect for utopian veterans such as mad scotish, but I'm looking for revenge. So come out of hiding!
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

no one tags for a while. its just protocol to avoid d****bags for a lil bit. not that im calling you one.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend Drop Dead Sexy (DDS)'s Avatar

Wink

Also, I just want to say ... My reply to this thread was never mention to start argument over why how or whT happen last age, there is no need to defends you position, even though there was no honor or justice in what you did.

Even I did get out of hand and say some bad stuff last age, however I was nit the one who accused you of hacking, it's just that 99 was rather inactive during the time, so I apologize for any disrespect from then.

As for me lying in the message I'll have to go back and read it, I was pretty angry then, I may have exaggerated a few things but it was not a lie.

Are you guys gonna change your kd name for whole age? Or just till your big enough to bully us again? I have a feeling the name serenity maybe is HaJ.... I've been looking all age in case you were wondering.

We've never been in alliance the keepers we fly solo.... If we were to creat one it would be HaJ headhunter alliance,

See you soon harmony
    DDS;
    Been everywhere and back.

let me at em abbot. ill mordelize em.

but seriously even if you cant war harmony because you cant grow to their level there are other haj kingdoms that would be willing to whoop your arse.
    Icy 4 8

dds don't bother with haj

they can't even win an awar with x2 the kingdoms of their opponents.
    Utopia Politics and General Talk.
    Sinners is recruiting active, racist and/or sexy members! #sinners

and i will love putting sinners down like a bad dog with rabies and mental retardation.
    Icy 4 8

Post Fiend

Wow.. Now thats a long time ago..

Hey Mad_Scottish.. Long time!
    I was in CideEffectz w/ you way back when..
    steph was our 'King"
    I don't remember my prov name, probably something to do w/ marshmallows.. but used Zim in the forums..

News Correspondent Mad_Scottish's Avatar
    hey zim, good to see some of you guys still going. I took over from one of the older monarchs at the time and ran with the kingdom name for a while and it changed, cant remember what it was. I may have changed it to something boring like Legions lol

@DDS, read what I said. We arent hiding. We just arent tagged. There is a very very very very big difference. Either way, I repled to your message via pm and we are a lot larger than you anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Steel View Post
    dds don't bother with haj

they can't even win an awar with x2 the kingdoms of their opponents.
    that was brute force can't really be classified as awar since they warred BF 1 vs 1

its okay though everytime sinners war anyone prominent they get farmed, just like a fat chick on prom nite on their back or on their knees

They warred NA with with twice as many kingdoms as NA, and lost miserably. They didn't win a single war in the entire 2 week awar, they didn't disband a single kingdom and no kingdoms left the alliance.

HaJ on the other hand had people turning on each other, etc. Was pretty fun to watch. Some NA kingdoms racked up 5-6 war wins.

E_boko I look forward to destroying your ghetto.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Evading bans is super bad...

LOL I love how people focus on where HaJ was as an alliance more than 5 years ago.

The vast majority of the alliance was ghetto lads. I admitted that and have continued to do so quite a few times. It is a vastly different place and the kingdoms are vastly more competitive than they were as a whole and we are collectively as an alliance.

Fun to read and see people slapping each other with words.

anyway where is all the history of other server? Theres only WoL, but Battlefields server rankings?

battlefields is separate from wol and BF isnt controlled by Brian and Sean.

It was set up by another player from within the game.

Thread Information